Soo sold the da , bought a SHO

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
well then. :lol:

the lip that was on it when I took the pictures with the wheels was a s10 lip, I took it off, I had a long piece of garden edge diy lip that I cut for my old da, you might remember it , and I put it on the sho, its more durable , and its just temporary

Nothin says class like a body kit sponsored by the home depot.

I wonder if as a kid dikbeck would smear his shit on the bathroom walls and call his parents into the room.

"Look what I painted! I want to be an artist one day"

I'm not sure anymore if he might just be trolling us all. It's that bad.

somewhat inspiration
543019_410819122328091_1433426914_n.jpg

77005_410819288994741_180360665_n.jpg

SHO_1_zpsf3bebc45.jpg

SHO_2_zps6114bfe4.jpg

corvette wheels?

im so glad those hippies are taking a stand to free the air and water. good for them!

Last edited:
lol.
im sorry.
i usually try to stay silent on these types of threads and the hate that ensues,
but your "inspiration" is a stock ass taurus thats probably lowered by cutting the springs and throwing some shitty corvette wheels that not even corvette owners really want?

really?

the age of the internet, where dreams and inspiration are just a mouse click away, and you choose that?

my god.

take a good look people, this is the future of our country/world.

lol.
im sorry.
i usually try to stay silent on these types of threads and the hate that ensues,
but your "inspiration" is a stock ass taurus thats probably lowered by cutting the springs and throwing some shitty corvette wheels that not even corvette owners really want?

really?

the age of the internet, where dreams and inspiration are just a mouse click away, and you choose that?

my god.

take a good look people, this is the future of our country/world.

its got $1400 SHOsource coilovers on it , same thing they used on the firehawk series race cars

and btw, its got a gen 3 subframe, 13' cobra brakes, and custom made hubs to be 5x100 or 5x114,a cammed 3.3 (bored over 3.2) with a custom hand made lsd diff this car has alot more custom parts on it than 90% of the cars on this site

Last edited:
uh huh....

you must no nothing about the chassis your talking shit about, these cars not only were way ahead of their time, but even bone stock the 3/3.2 yamaha powerplants in them are well known fact v8 killers, do your research before you talk shit bub, least you can do is have respect for me straying away from the common import scene cars, I dont hop on your threads and give you shit, now have some respect or gtfo

So he put money into the suspension only to put on poorly fitting wheels with stretched tires. DO the vette wheels make it faster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back