sooo pissed!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Old$koolLude

i got woken up today to find out some stupid kids paintballed the shit out of my lude ..and so i call the po-po and they came and their like "well what do you except its a honda" like its a joke to them ...i told them to just get the fuck out of my house lol i cant just spray the paint off because its like below 0 here so i had to take paper towel and whipe it off and their was alot im going to beat the shit out of those kids when i find them

if they really did say that i would file a complaint... and not the best page to post this on... this isnt really a tech post lol, members lounge would have been a better place

cops dont do shit any of the time dude... For example.. I witnessed an attempted murder... Cops asked me what happened, took my statement, and then didn't do shit cuz the 15 yr old girl 'didnt want to press charges'

I'm not saying that the girl was innocent in any way, I mean she's the one who slapped the shit outta her 23 yr old bf and kicked him in the nuts and shit, which then provoked his violent outburst.

But the cops are supposed to do SOMETHING about it, not just let it go like little bitches. Thanks to those cops, she got her ass beat pretty often afterwards.

I'm pretty sure that they dont need the victim's permission to pursue the attacker... and they should have, but that's my point.

Also... another thing.. This girl was 15, guy was 23.... WTF were these cops thinking with that one? IDK

you should have greeted the cops with a donut, made sure all pork products were out of site, and put your weed and bong away. then have the cops deal with your complaints...it may work better. then you go clean you lude and beat some punk kid ass.

yea they never do shit like wen my best friend was murdered they let the dude off said it was self defense .but i think it might be this redneck kid up the street hes always fucking with shit i know its him same shit happened with my other car-93' dodge daytona iroc R/T....shes clean now lol its ok when i see him walking luckly i have a paintball gun hahaha yea ill show him lol

the only thing that pisses me off is they must of had a pellet gun or something because their is a bb hole in my front windshield

insurance. Vandalism, and be done with it. There was one time my 88 Camaro was out front of my house and i came out in the morning to only be greeted with a smashed in rear hatch. Sad thing is, i just replaced it the week before for my own stupidity

find the little fu**ers an put some paint balls in there eyes at point blank range then they will rember it for a lifetime o and they wouldnt be able to pick you out of a line up either as they will be blind

When you find em give em a

ChuckNorrisFaceKick.png

yea those little punks are gonna get it ....i have my american pitt loose hahahahahah hes a beast

that blows bro. mine got broken into 2 weeks ago, they smashed my passenger side window out and attempted to gank my stereo but they didn't succeed. it cost me 200 to get my window replaced haha.

if you'd lived near by i'd help you kick some ass, not that you need it, paintball gun and pitbull sounds like there gonna get f**k up, but watch out that this be the one time cops do something

nah. cutting torch to their rim spokes, dont cut them all the way, and only do the back so when they gas it like most rednecks do with their trucks. The rims will snap and be done. Then while their picking up the pieces and finding new rims you can sit back and laugh.

Back