sooo pissed!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that blows bro. mine got broken into 2 weeks ago, they smashed my passenger side window out and attempted to gank my stereo but they didn't succeed. it cost me 200 to get my window replaced haha.

Thats why i leave my accord unlocked. Take my stereo and my system but don't break anything.

Thats why i leave my accord unlocked. Take my stereo and my system but don't break anything.

93 accord eh? unlocked eh? well.. if I'm ever in new york, I know who's house to hit up for parts in the middle of the night.

Sorry to hear about your prelude, take it to a car wash and get it cleaned, warm soapy water is the best way. Believe me a paintballed for a good 5 years. Kids like that ruin the sport.

True story on that matter. Me and my friends were hanging out at my place a few years back. We heard paintball guns (markers is the technical) and we got excited cause we recognized it. Went outside to see them shooting our street signs and babbling about doing cars, with a $30 walmart gun. So we had some air and paint left (like we always do), came out and shot one shot hitting the kid dead on in the back. Now my gun being a 2k3 vert autococker (when mechanical autocockers were still cool) with an Smart Parts 14" barrel, compressed air and upgrades easily hurt more than his crap could at that distance.

We told them the next shot will be in the forehead and if we ever catch you bastards doing this crap again ESPECIALLY without masks we will call the cops then whoop your ass once they leave. Then the kids started admiring my marker, asking advice about playing and told me "it hurt more than he thought". All in all no one got hurt, they learned a lesson about respect and paintball lol. True story.

lol. Yeah I cant stand kids that go around and shoot everything up. I have a Spyder Imagine, with a smart parts 14" linear barrel, superfly bolt, harder springs, 30 degree valve, and for alittle more fun, a kingman electric trigger. alot more difference than your oridinary wal mart gun.

Ever got shot at by the tippman A-5, with a flat line barrel, and a electronic trigger frame? yeah.... theres no fun in that sob...

lol. Yeah I cant stand kids that go around and shoot everything up. I have a Spyder Imagine, with a smart parts 14" linear barrel, superfly bolt, harder springs, 30 degree valve, and for alittle more fun, a kingman electric trigger. alot more difference than your oridinary wal mart gun.

Ever got shot at by the tippman A-5, with a flat line barrel, and a electronic trigger frame? yeah.... theres no fun in that sob...

This is what i mide as well be reading right now.

מי בטק גוס בווה, מי וטק גוס בווה, מי בטק גוש בווה, מי וטק גוש בווה, מי בטק גוס בוה, מי וטק גוס בוה, מי בטק גוש בוה, מי וטק גוש בוה

Sorry to hear about your prelude, take it to a car wash and get it cleaned, warm soapy water is the best way. Believe me a paintballed for a good 5 years. Kids like that ruin the sport.

True story on that matter. Me and my friends were hanging out at my place a few years back. We heard paintball guns (markers is the technical) and we got excited cause we recognized it. Went outside to see them shooting our street signs and babbling about doing cars, with a $30 walmart gun. So we had some air and paint left (like we always do), came out and shot one shot hitting the kid dead on in the back. Now my gun being a 2k3 vert autococker (when mechanical autocockers were still cool) with an Smart Parts 14" barrel, compressed air and upgrades easily hurt more than his crap could at that distance.

We told them the next shot will be in the forehead and if we ever catch you bastards doing this crap again ESPECIALLY without masks we will call the cops then whoop your ass once they leave. Then the kids started admiring my marker, asking advice about playing and told me "it hurt more than he thought". All in all no one got hurt, they learned a lesson about respect and paintball lol. True story.
hahaha good story

We've had a problem recently in my neighborhood with some punk ass mo fos breaking into cars. My EF got its hatch/driver door locks punched and hatch smashed in and a 5$ skateboard (which I found lol) stolen out of the back, but my dewalt xrp drill, my stereo, cds, etc. were all still there... That same night my other neighbor got his truck broken into and just the other day the guy accross the street had his locks punched out on his work truck. It pisses me off to no end that I can't feel safe leaving my cars out on the street in front of my house because of some stupid drug addict or other piece of shit. I hope to hell I catch him/them one day and, in fact, the old Tippmann treatment did come to mind :D

This is what i mide as well be reading right now.

מי בטק גוס בווה, מי וטק גוס בווה, מי בטק גוש בווה, מי וטק גוש בווה, מי בטק גוס בוה, מי וטק גוס בוה, מי בטק גוש בוה, מי וטק גוש בוה

:lmao: i understand guy.

and so i call the po-po and they came and their like "well what do you except its a honda" like its a joke to them ...i told them to just get the fuck out of my house lol

So what, were they saying that you should expect people to mess with it because it's a Honda, and they're popular? Or were they inferring that it's a POS?

Back