Soooo..this is in the works..stay tuned

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

corvetteguy78

VIP
IMG_20160906_195229.jpg

does it have a warranty?

For those out of the know...2003 Audi RS6 78k miles... id say its in a solid 7/10 condition.

30 days/1000 miles warranty from the dealer, .i'll research aftermarket warranties after but they are just mostly rip offs....clean carfax with all the service records in the history.....last owner was in Greenwich, CT and had it for 8 years driving it about 5500 miles a year. This has been a dream car of mine since they first came out. I almost traded in my 2003 Audi 2.7 TT for one of these when i had it but I chickened out.

They are sending the documents today to finalize it. It's an out of state car so it needs to be shipped which i already negotiated with my offer.

rs61.jpg

rs62.jpg

rs63.jpg

That's a sweet ride man I've always liked those on the same note at that mileage if it has not had its first tune up and timing service done I would not do it it will be a costly expense

That's a sweet ride man I've always liked those on the same note at that mileage if it has not had its first tune up and timing service done I would not do it it will be a costly expense
Belt just done. New brakes, new tires....I also have a guy who is a master Audi tech at a dealership..he has his own shop...he does the work for half the dealer cost..he has worked on my other two Audis ... saved me tons

a coworker of mine had one, it was cool. does it have bluetooth? lol

I will be replacing the radio with a Android/Bluetooth Touchscreen receiver...it has the same radio as my 2003 A6 had ..

And I'm sure I'll have it tuned at some point

And a 529B to fund the 100k service lol

They are bad ass cars, but I'm too scared to buy one. I've heard the horror stories about having to pull the whole engine to change headlights...
check the turbo seals.

Well FML.....they just called and told me they found a significant oil leak under the car from over night....how does that happen over night! I call BS

They are willing to take $500 off the price and ship it as is....but they are not willing to go through the car to identify and fix the problem as I am already getting a great price on the car

..yea that's not suspicious ...told them no deal.....

I'm bummed...and PO'd

I guess I should be happy they even told me in the first place....I could have signed the paperwork and they could have just shipped it and fucked me

..o well fuck it...I'm over it....

they probably raped it overnight.
Well that's what I was thinking but then I thought I highly doubt they would do that. But I also don't know how that could just happen overnight night...shit happens I guess

I'll look for another one..or possibly an 07/08 S6 with the V10

LOL it just started leaking oil out of nowhere they say and you get the car on a lift and every single thing on it has a protective oil and dirt layer

they probably either got a better offer and hoped you would back out, or one of their guys decided they wanted it and hoped you would back out.

if it was a dealership, there is a 100% chance that it is full of dick heads. When I worked at the dealer there were times when they took good care of people, but there were also a lot of times that they would pull moves like that on employees trying to buy cars too. they'd agree on a price and before the person could sign a wholesaler would come in and offer a few hundred more than the employee was going to pay so they would pull the deal and go with the wholesaler.

Back