Soooo...uhhmm....Swap Meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
How about a swap meet next month?

NE...after all the meets, run's, autocrosses, drift comp's, drama.....and all.

when all that wind's down...let put together a Swap meet/Cookout.

I know I got a lot of stuff to get rid of....

Originally posted by Airjockie@Sep 29 2003, 03:09 AM
I know I got a lot of stuff to get rid of....

Haha! I know that you have a lot of stuff... but I can't see you parting with any of it. Actually, I can better imagine you just gathering more parts with this proposed swap meet.

Now Chris on the other hand, will start to live at that salvage yard to gather shit for this gathering and eBay.

:D

Well in, but mostly just to get together and break bread.

after my swap is in, i'll have a buttload of d-series parts to unload...

you know i'm always down. where shall we host such an event?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 29 2003, 03:26 AM

Mid CT somewhere? More driving for me. lol. I suppose it depends on how many people are interested in this. Should we try to make it a bigger gathering by posting this on the H-T board at some point? What about that Cranbury Park in Norwalk? There's parking and they have that large covered area with picnic tables that we can put our stuff on.

I was thinking maybe a nice park, in the woods somewhere, that way we can soak up the leaves changing colors, and still be warm enough for light jackets/sweaters. Around the CT area, just couse it's mostly central, and most of the HS guys live here....this is just a feeler post...to see where everyone would like to meet, and when. Suggestions are welcome, so let throw out some locations, and dates.

Cranberry park is perfect....

any other ideas?

Originally posted by Airjockie@Sep 29 2003, 03:39 AM
Cranberry park is perfect....

any other ideas?

Well I know that besides myself, Gypsy and Ga-chan would place their votes for Cranbury Park. So with you and K, that's five votes right there! Heehee. :D

Oct 18....?
Oct 25....?
Nov 01....?

those are wide open for me.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Sep 29 2003, 03:53 AM
Oct 18....?
Oct 25....?
Nov 01....?

those are wide open for me.

As long as there are no autocrossing event conflicts, those dates are fine with me also.

nope...no autocrosses on those dates....plus the wife will be away in Japan during the whole time....so that means I'll be a lonely driver for a few weeks.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 29 2003, 03:26 AM
after my swap is in, i'll have a buttload of d-series parts to unload...

yeah and I've had dibbs on you d16z6 with ecu for how many years now ??

the 25th is possible a bad date for me to be ablke to show up and chit chat, but don't discard that date on acount of me.

Well after a half a day of discussion...

Does the 1st of November at Cranberry Park in Norwalk sound good to everyone?

if thats good for the majority of the people, then IT will be set in stone....

And lets get the word out, and try to get as many seller's/buyers there....

I'll prolly have to load my crap in the Jeep, so that also means I might be able to load up my landlords new gas Grill.....then the cook-out portion will be set.

Sorry, Cant make it, I am goign to veeeeeeeeeermont for that weekend.

edit: gf>fall foliage>cottage>lake>me :)

Back