Soooo...uhhmm....Swap Meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NO...Cranberry park is for the DOGS.....there is a large size parkinglot, a covered eating place, a stage....no admission, no music, no theme park...unless you consider frizbe golf a theme...and dog's with no leashes are everywhere, a nice little hiking trail, and most important...bathrooms....

plus it is up in the woods away from the road...and the only people that have a problem with the place is VWJustin...him and the cops had a disagreement at the last meet there...hehe

Money is not required at this meet, unless we want to do a prepaid BBQ, which I think is should be a BYOBeef anyways...but lets plan this out

I am going to have my little grill, and charcoal...screw the big gas grill the landlord has...it's to big to load up in the Jeep.....

It's Cranbury Park, not cranberry as in the fruit. lol. It's dog friendly and there are no entrance fees involved. No flashy driving manuevers into the park (unless your name is Darcy ;)) and the police won't be interested in you.

I'm in. I don't know if I have any junk to bring. Since I'm a few hours away, I will go grocery shopping in Norwalk when I get there. I might have a small grill to bring with me.

uncle ben!! that my next licence plate
thats great!

Back