sooooooooo i hit a guy at softball..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

and i wasnt pitching.

I've been in a few fights in my day, but i've never knocked someone down and out with one punch. It felt weird.. good but like.. shocked. i was shaking for like 10 minutes afterwards. Is that normal?? :eek:

I hit him because he was being a fucking douchebag the whole game. Talking shit, arguing almost every call at first base both when they were at bat and when we were. I play first base, i think i can tell if someone is out or not, and he was talking a lot of shit. So when we would call our man safe or theirs out, he'd start talkin shit "wtf are youtalking about!! he was safe blah blah blah" just being VERY unsportsman like. 99% of the time we were just like "fine whatever, your guy is safe. ours is out." Then since none of our ladies showed up for the game, he started laying into us about how they have two and we have none... uhh sorry if they are out doing shit at the X Games and the Dew Tour.

But what set me off was when he was running to first base on a groundball to short. Shortstop came up with the groundball and threw it to me at first. It was a very close play, i will say, but he was out. I've played first base for 4 years in elementary, 1 in middle, 2 in highschool, and going on 4 for softball. When you play first you notice what sound you hear first, ball then bag, or bag then ball. It was all ball then bag. Mfoot wasnt covering 1/2 the base, let alone a 1/4 of it (you play on the edge), he comes charging down the line and fucking stomps on the back of my ankle (the achilles tendon area) and knocked me down, then proceeded to say in a verrrry rude and asshole way,
"im taking that!!!"
I stood up and said, "what the fuck are you taking??"
he replied "i was fucking safe, and you fucking know it."
"The only reason why you were safe was because you took me out. Base runners step on the middle to outside of the bag, not on the first basemens foot."
He says, "I didnt even fucking touch you, dont get all pissy because you couldnt hold on to the ball." (i dropped it when he hit me)
i reply "Look at my ankle, that beat red area with broken veins under the skin didnt happen on its own. But, whatever man, youre a fucking asshole, cant play a god damn fun game."
So he pushes me once back, and I didnt move, he pushes me again, so i pulled back and punched him right in the chin/jaw and knocked him on his ass and down for about 5 seconds.

he got up, started yelling and shit, wanting to fight me, but the teams got in the middle.

Cliffnotes:

Guy talking tons of shit the whole game.
Takes me out and could of seriously injured me.
He talks some more shit.
Pushes me twice.
I laid into him, he fell, benches clear.

Oh, we still won by 15 runs even with all the gimmies we gave them.

I have. :D Its just that he didnt stop being an asshole and arguing the whole time... turning every inning into an arguement. Then he tried to take me out? fuck that, im not going to let anyone get away with that shit.

I was still feelin something up til about an hour ago, cuz im high as hell. but ive never had that happen.

lets just hope he doesnt turn tupac on you....

I'm suprised you only hit him once. I don't have that kind of control. Then again I'm a snapper. I go from not wanting to fight to getting off someone who can't get up before I even know what happened. And I don't think I have ever let someone even have the chance to push me twice.

Good job. Now teach me this thing you call self-control.

hehe, we got into a big bench clearing brawl in our softball league this year (I play on my uncles church league, lol).

Story, our catcher was awaiting a throw and was covering hte plate, not in the basepath. The ump got pissed saying it was illegal for the catcher to do so (its a rule in the league to not block the basepath but nothing about the plate) so it ended up that the guy from the other team was safe (after plowing into our catcher). Fast forward: We had a guy coming in from 3rd to score and the catcher was completely blocking the basepath so our guy plowed into him and knocked him back 5 feet (he was a BIG guy too) and the ump ejected the runner saying it was intentional. Well people started arguing and the catcher got up and pushed the runner again and that was when the benches cleared, I was 1st base coach, came running in and joined into the mosh pit. lol good times especially since its a stupid church league.

lol

haha...this reminds me of one my soccer games...this guy took out one the players on my team...so the guy on my team threw the ball at the guy...and started a fight...3 of the other teams players jumped on that one guy on my team...and im standin right in front of it...so im like...o hell naw! fuck this...and i just start whaling at the other players...and that draws both teams into a huge brawl...it was great too...cuz one of my players kinda tee'd up a guy for me...and kicked the shit out of his face...felt damn good...

but yea...im like slushbox...im a calm and collected person who doesnt really like gettin into fights...but when someone sets me off...im a loose cannon...ill fuck em up...

btw...im glad you punched that guy...he deserved that shit...i hate crybabies that whine about every little call

Bob's story reminds me of a play last year when i played in Brattleboro (where i lived before college). Our catcher for the game was a HUGE kid, he was 18-19 and he was JACKED, prolly about 5'9 or so. Well this fat 5'7 guy who thought he was tough shit came running down the basepath right at our catcher, well he TRIED to plow our catcher over, but our catcher didnt move an inch and the baserunner bounced off of him about 2 feet to the side and right into the dirt. You should of seen the look on everyones face.

Im a pretty calm guy, pretty cool and collected, but for some reason when it comes to competitve sports... dont fuck with me/my team and dont be an asshole for practically no reason. I'll stick up for anyone on my team, thats what we do, you slide hard into second, fine... ill do shit to get back at you. But dont take me out blantantly, say you didnt, call me a bitch, push me twice and expect nothing...

you did good. I played first base for 6 years and baseball all around since i was 2. I know the game as well. He did one of the oldest dirtiest play in the book. Normally he automatically out with an umpire. I got into alot of arguments for stupid shit like that but never hit anyone. Congrats in knocking him out. And yeah that was you adrenaline making you shake. My legs shake when i get fired up. Not to mention my eyes get blood shot.

thats cuz you are high lol. we dont have umps because its suppose to be a friendly/semi competitive league. i love arguing with umps tho, well not arguing so much as to talkin it up, sayin somethings, you know... first basemen talk almost as much shit as the catcher, i love it.

Seany-izzle said:
Bob's story reminds me of a play last year when i played in Brattleboro (where i lived before college). Our catcher for the game was a HUGE kid, he was 18-19 and he was JACKED, prolly about 5'9 or so. Well this fat 5'7 guy who thought he was tough shit came running down the basepath right at our catcher, well he TRIED to plow our catcher over, but our catcher didnt move an inch and the baserunner bounced off of him about 2 feet to the side and right into the dirt. You should of seen the look on everyones face.
I use to do that in hockey all the time (back when I was 200lbs and ripped, not my current 195 pudge). Guys would try to run me over and fall. I can't tell you how many goals I scored on a break away after the defensemen tried to jack me up on the blue line and instead fell down. Or when someone tries to blindside you but you see them and lay them out. I just liked to hit though. A few players and coaches said they were always in for a show if I had someone lined up. Man I miss those days. I never got into fights because I got it all out in sports.

Back