Sorry to post this here Auto H22a killer deal

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Its being cleared for 1550 complete swap w/ ECU. This is even good if you arent going to use the tranny. Add shipping is 250-350. You need the ECU either way. You can always flip the auto tranny over too.

does that come with ecus and all or just the engine and trans

no axles no shift linkage...but on civic swaps you cant use that stuff anyways. The harness is JDM so therefor useless use your OEM harness and run the vtec wire and knock sensor. For accords you just use your stock axles & shift linkage.

Yeah I have a bone to pick with this guy! DO NOT BUY.... I bought to h22's off him dont get me wrong nice looking motors... guy sent me them set up for manual which was what I needed..... and than he sends me to AUTOMATIC ecu's what the hell will i do with these... I called him last week about it and asked if he would sell me one... he says... oh i dont even have any honda motors... no ecus no h22 no nothing.... he turns around and says to be we are just dealing with nissans and some other one but it wasnt hondas..... now how the hell does he have so many? you guys decide!

Back