sound clip of crower 404's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have the 403s and I thought there was something wrong with my car but I guess they just sound very agressive.

I have heard 404's in person, and they realy don't sound that loud. That fart can muffler is half of your noise. The car that I drove with 404's was a good old b18b, and that thing pulled so hard. The trq is amazing, and his dyno curve was huge. He was making 15+ hp at some spots then an ITR

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Dec 14 2004, 04:40 PM
wow that guy is a dumb ass

You talked the shit, no explain why he's an idiot and your Canadian (j/p)

Oh and guess what THAT AS A DB1 Integra mofuk'a

why cause the cheap fart can makes it sound 2x worse than it really is. with 404's you don't want a huge fart can. And you can hear 1 or 2 valves click abd tap meaning they need to be readjusted

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Dec 15 2004, 02:55 PM
why cause the cheap fart can makes it sound 2x worse than it really is. with 404's you don't want a huge fart can. And you can hear 1 or 2 valves click abd tap meaning they need to be readjusted

You dont want a "Fart CAn" either way you look at it. I have no idea what your logic is here.

bills car with 403's sounded nothing like that. no change in idel what so ever. i think its the ricer exhaust and shitty ignition map with a poor idel thats causing the "potato potato":muslces car sound

Originally posted by spectacle+Dec 16 2004, 02:17 AM-->
that sounded like absolute ass. like a fuckin anerexic V8.

nice to hear they make good power tho.
I like the sound of them

Originally posted by aLLmOtOr@Dec 16 2004, 02:37 AM
how much do the cams go for?

62404's (non-VTEC cams)? About $370-$400. But with the 404's it is highly recommended to get the Dual Valve Springs Crower makes too.

hcivic.com
@Dec 16 2004, 07:32 PM
no b were worng it sounds great all the valve noise included

What?

Back