Soup or Salad?

Soup or Salad

• Soup

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Salad

Votes: 23 82.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i like how at benihanas they give you salad AND onion soup. screw having to decide between the two. i need options in my life.

I normally would get both but i can never manage to eat them both. always full by then...

Whenever I go to a place that offers those type of appetizers, I get the salad because the soups they have that day are guaranteed either Mushroom or something with broccoli in it. I'd rather have a salad with italian on the side or ranch.

damn salad is winning 14-0

i dunno if you put mozzarella sticks in the same category with soup or salad. soup or salad comes with a meal whereas they dont even give it to you as an option. id see mozzarella sticks coming with your entree like your fries would.

That wasn't the point, the point was mozzarella sticks are the shit.

Seriously, I love good french onion soup, with hellllla bread on top.

i was wasted this weekend and went to the diner where i love their frnech onion soup, my drunk meal is wings and french onion soup...they had to french onion soup......i was very angry.....so i only had wings...o how i wanted french onion soup

I like both, but it usually depends on what kind of soup. and during the winter i usually take soup over salad to warm up, ya know?

people who think ranch is good dressing also think that corona and bud light are good beer. ranch is garbage.

99% of 'house salads' are just lettuce, cabbage and a slice of tomato. caesar is pretty fattening.

where is the option for bread bowl and butter? most soup and salad options are pretty shitty.

ceasar salad may be fattening but it doesn't change the fact that it's hella good....specially when its used on pizza as a sauce rather than marinara. little bit of grilled chicken, some onions, lil oregano. *makes the italian kiss gesture*. Its beautifully delicious.

Mozzerella sticks need to be RIGHT out of the oven/fryer... otherwise they taste like ass and I'd rather eat a salad.

One of these days I'm going to make a salad for everyone in the house that IS the meal.

I'm talking lettuce with onions, carrots, peas, pepperoni, ham, (salami too if I feel up to it) chunked hard boiled eggs, skinned/sliced cucumbers, green peppers, croutons, bacon bits, your choice of dressing and tomatoes (for everyone else, I hate tomatoes).

I used to make salads like that when I worked at the pizza place. It was filling as hell.

Last edited:
Back