Soup or Salad?

Soup or Salad

• Soup

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Salad

Votes: 23 82.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I hate tomatoes

I used to as well, until I discovered that I like the fleshy parts and not the slimy parts/seeds. I scrape the centers out of a tomato and can eat the whole thing with just a little salt.

Also: Storebought tomatoes really do suck. Home grown tomatoes are orgasmic. The difference is in no way subtle.

tomatoes can suck my balls..nasty as hell..they even smell bad..
give me some lettuce,ham,turkey,hard boiled egg bits,croutons,bacon bits and some shredded cheese..then a shit ton of ranch and mmm im set for life

I've never been big on mozzarella sticks. Too damn greasy.

Then again, I'm not huge on many battered/fried things.

I used to as well, until I discovered that I like the fleshy parts and not the slimy parts/seeds. I scrape the centers out of a tomato and can eat the whole thing with just a little salt.

Also: Storebought tomatoes really do suck. Home grown tomatoes are orgasmic. The difference is in no way subtle.

I hated em growing up, so I didn't eat one until BDN made a salad a month ago. I ate a slice, it still tasted how I remembered them tasting. Bitter.

Almost always take the soup. I eat salad at home nearly every day. Even when the salad bar is free, I'll generally get a soup on top of the salad bar.

On the topic of tomatoes, I'm a weird customer. Love them in a salad, hate them on my sandwich unless its a BLT. I will eat them all by themselves. I eat ketchup. I put BBQ sauce on everything (for those who don't know most BBQ sauce starts as some form of a tomato base). I HATE sun dried tomatoes. I don't even like being at the same table as them. But I love nearly all other italian food that has some form of tomato in it.

people who think ranch is good dressing also think that corona and bud light are good beer. ranch is garbage.
BS. I think Ranch is good. Corona and BL can SMD. Sam Adams. That is the most retarted opinionated generalization I've heard all week.

That said. I love me some salad if made right. Whether they do or not is kind of a toss up.:ph34r: It depends on what theyve got and what mood Im in.

but boston lager is trash....i like pretty much every other sam adams beer.....EXCEPT boston Lager and their IPA.

I don't like Boston Lager much. I like all the seasonals and some others. Brown ale sucks too.

Believe me I prefer liquor any day. But when I drive and especially when I ride the motorcycle to BDubs to watch a game or fight I want a drink that will last the meal, have a couple through game, but not get me hammered. I used to think I could never acquire the taste for beer. I hated it until a year or two ago when I started trying good beers. Now I like it and can in a tight spot deal with lesser domestics. And I thought you didn't drink at all anyway Injen.

BS. I think Ranch is good. Corona and BL can SMD. Sam Adams. That is the most retarted opinionated generalization I've heard all week.
you just re-inforced my point retard.

beer FTL..
you definitely have the pallette of a 20 year old. good beer, like good salad dressing is an acquired taste. The under 25 crowd in the united states has a pretty fucked up interpretation of what "good" tastes like.

The under 25 crowd in the united states has a pretty fucked up interpretation of what "good" tastes like.

taste depends on that persons taste. and yes it changes with age... but im not gonna wear the brand underwear anyone wants me too. "to each his own"

taste depends on that persons taste. and yes it changes with age... but im not gonna wear the brand underwear anyone wants me too. "to each his own"

you're right. but most young people are even too unwilling to experiment with anything. they would rather just drink a shitty beer and drown their hamburger and fries in a gallon of ranch. aside from the health issues, it's just gross.

you're right. but most young people are even too unwilling to experiment with anything. they would rather just drink a shitty beer and drown their hamburger and fries in a gallon of ranch. aside from the health issues, it's just gross.

lol you hand it ill try it... i understand where you coming from though. but are you saying you didnt eat candy as a kid? still the same shit... you just get older and change candy for other things.

Remind me how I reinforced your point. Where did I say that I liked corona and BL. I must have skipped over that part. And if you're likening Sam Adams to those two you have got to be the retard. So you're going to tell me Oktoberfest isn't a good beer? How bout Winter Lager? Black Lager? Yet another retarded over-generalization.

Corona and bud light can SUUUUUCK MY DIIIIIIICK!!!! Tried to keep it board friendly.

bahaha, i get it now. well i guess you didn't reinforce my point then. i thought you were naming off beers you like and smd was one i haven't heard of.

I don't like Boston Lager much. I like all the seasonals and some others. Brown ale sucks too.
Boston Lager is a great example of a Lager. Lagers just aren't all that original to begin with. Michelob makes a great Lager.

Brown Ale isn't bad. I love their Scotch Ale. But I'd always rather drink a micro-brew. Only generic beers I drink regularly are Guinness, Molsen(Canadian or XXX), and Michelob Lager. I like PBR to but that's more of my cheap beer that I think is better then the generic domestics.
you definitely have the pallette of a 20 year old. good beer, like good salad dressing is an acquired taste. The under 25 crowd in the united states has a pretty fucked up interpretation of what "good" tastes like.
While I agree with you, there are always exceptions. My friends and I are in that category.

I hate people who drink Heineken and Corona because "It's cool". That's great, they still taste like shit(No offense AirJockie). Same thing with Grey Goose. Shit vodka in a nice bottle with a nice price tag. "It must be good if I'm dropping $50 on a bottle". I'd rather get 5 cases of PBR, know that it is not a great beer, and get hammered.

But since we're on the beer topic now, if you want to try a great beer or two here are a few of my favorites.

-Anything from Victory. All their beers have a strong aroma and taste of hops, but I like that. Just be careful, all of them are strong. They range from 6% to over 9%(Regular beers are between 4% and 5%)
-Yeti. Great Divide Brewing Co.. Imperial Stout with lots of flavor. Not as thick as a Guinness, but a much darker head. Also pretty strong.
-UBU Ale. Micro-brew out of Lake Placid. Recently found it at a local liquor store though. Best Ale I have ever tasted.
-Anything from Red Hook. I have never been disappointed with a beer from them. I love their Long Hammer.

If I think of others I'll post them up too.

Last edited:
Back