Soup or Salad?

Soup or Salad

• Soup

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Salad

Votes: 23 82.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i never get a salad.... and it all depends on what soup they have .. if its not anything i like, i pass on both

Guiness. Mmmmmmm.

Molson Canadian and Rolling Rock as well if I'm working around the house or watching a game, because I can drink them all day.

Just finished a 12 pack of Sam's Octoberfest, and I also enjoy their Cherry Wheat, even though I'm not a big fan of the "fruit" beers, if you will.

Corona and Heineken FTL.

I hate people who drink Heineken and Corona because "It's cool". That's great, they still taste like shit.

Meh, Heineken isn't bad but I love corona with a lime slice. When I found it I'd drink a 12 pack every 2-3 days with a big ol slice of lime in it.

I'll take a Sam Adams over it, but its still delicious.

Bud light, as with most beers is an acquired taste. While I don't drink bud light for the flavor of it, it is quite satisfying as of late. (partially because the coors caps are a pain in the ass to get off lately) It's a good cheap beer to get plastered on, and no I will not buy natty light for that, THAT beer tastes like pure ass.

I think I will be drinking myself into oblivion on some bud light tonight. Prepare yourselves for the stupid posts again. :ph34r:

I would suggest Dos Equis amber if you want a good Mexican beer with a lime to go with it.

It's much > than Corona.

I would suggest Dos Equis amber if you want a good Mexican beer with a lime to go with it.

It's much more expensive than Corona.

Fixed, and when I want a lighter beer like Corona, I'll stick with a cheap 12 pack of Corona. :)

It's much > than Corona.
There is no such thing as a good Mexican beer. Even Dos Equis Amber is the worst amber beer I have ever had.

It's a good cheap beer to get plastered on, and no I will not buy natty light for that, THAT beer tastes like pure ass.
I agree about Natty, but I drink PBR in this situation. I like it more than Bud, Bud Light, Coors Light, Miller Lite, MGD. And it's cheaper. Also realize I didn't list Coors Original. That is a good beer that I will drink.

I don't generally drink unless I'm at home, so when I drink I tend to drink to get drunk. It makes it SO much easier to get to sleep with my ankle.

I'm gonna stick with cheap beers to get drunk on so I may have to try some PBR. But right now a 20 pack of Bud light is a shade over 20 bucks. Every now and then I'll get some Sam Adams for the taste with dinner, etc... then switch to the cheap shit later on.

But anyway, don't ever drink beer with a salad. It really doesn't mix well taste wise.

I don't generally drink unless I'm at home, so when I drink I tend to drink to get drunk. It makes it SO much easier to get to sleep with my ankle.

I'm gonna stick with cheap beers to get drunk on so I may have to try some PBR. But right now a 20 pack of Bud light is a shade over 20 bucks.
Damn, a 30 of BL by me is around that. 12 of PBR is $6. Generally I'll get a 6 of something good and a 12 of PBR. Or I'll stock up with a 24 of good bottles and a 30 of PBR.

i disagree .. Modelo Especial is pretty tasty

my fav is Newcastle

but yea.. i'd take a PBR over Bud, Budlight, coors etc...
I'll retract my previous statement. I have enjoyed a Modelo or Modelo Negra when the price was right. Mexican Mondays at the bar. Never went that often so I forgot about it.

i used to be a Corona only drinker.. only because it good on hot days... but i havent had a Corona in a while now.. if i buy mexican its the Especial

i used to be a Corona only drinker.. only because it good on hot days... but i havent had a Corona in a while now.. if i buy mexican its the Especial
I generally buy Mexican beer once a year on Cinco de Mayo. Goes great with a bottle of 1800 anejo tequila.

shit.. i'll get a 30 pack for under $20 here.. lol

Sorry, its actually a 24 pack for 20.xx.

Indiana has ridiculous alcohol laws. I seriously can't buy beer on Sundays here. Not even at the bar.

Anyone else like a little Tecata?
Are you serious? Cinco de Mayo my Senior year at college I bought a bottle of tequila, a 12 of Modelo Negra, and a 12 of Tecate. Even after the tequila and 12 pack I couldn't stomach the Tecate. Maybe the 12 I got was skunked, but that was some nasty shit.

Half of the birthday parties I go to around here that's all their is to drink so I may be immune haha

Back