CA Southern california parting out crashed 98 honda civic ex, 2door

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

scrip2nite

Hey there. Im parting out a crashed 1998 Honda civic ex.2 door 5 speed manual transmission with d16y8 sohc V-tec motor.Exterior color is silver interior color is Type k (dark gray).The car has 140k miles on the chassis.The motor was changed by previous owner 3 months ago,and has 60k miles and has new timming belt, water pump,tensioner.crank seal, cam seals, drive belts, thermostate.I have invoice receipt from shop for all work performed and parts alone was $1135 . Labor with installation $500. total $1635 all done 3 months ago , so its a perfect running motor.The car turns on and drives so you can test before you buy the swap.The air conditioner works perfect nice and cold, and comes with powerwindows, door locks, powersteering,sunroof.The car comes with Dc ceramic headers, air intake ,Greddy catback system,smoked tail lights, black projector headlights,low sway bar, honda rims,etc..I'm paypal verified and will ship parts out as well, so you can pm me or email me at h22a4typer@sbcglobal.net or you can call me at 1626 466 7563. PLEASE KEEP ALL NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO YOURSELVES...THANKS
THESE ARE THE PARTS THAT ARE SOLD:

LONGBLOCK, MOTOR ONLY. SOLD
DRIVER AND PASSENGER FRONT SEATS WITH RAILS AND BUCKLES. SOLD
REAR SEATS ,TOP AND BOTTOM PORTION. SOLD ( I HAVE AN EXTRA SET).
DRIVER AND PASSENGER DOOR PANELS. SOLD ( I HAVE AN EXTRA PASSENGER DOOR PANEL IN LIGHT GRAY).
TRUNK SEAL. SOLD
GLOVE BOX. SOLD ( HAVE EXTRA IN LIGHT GRAY).
ARMREST CONSOLE. SOLD
CENTER SHIFTER CONSOLE WITH SHIFT BOOT. SOLD ( HAVE EXTRA IN LIGHT GRAY).
CUP HOLDER. SOLD
DRIVERSIDE DOOR WEATHER SEAL. SOLD
PASSENGER DOOR WEATHER SEAL. SOLD ( MIGHT HAVE EXTRA ONE.)
DRIVERSIDE EXTERIOR DOOR HANDLE. SOLD
A/C CONDENSOR FAN. SOLD

1997hondacivicsilvercrashed002.jpg

1997hondacivicsilvercrashed003.jpg

1997hondacivicsilvercrashed004.jpg

1997hondacivicsilvercrashed005.jpg

1997hondacivicsilvercrashed007.jpg

1997hondacivicsilvercrashed011.jpg

1997hondacivicsilvercrashed008.jpg

1997hondacivicsilvercrashed006.jpg

1997hondacivicsilvercrashed010.jpg

1997hondacivicsilvercrashed009.jpg