Sox Fans.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquid00meth

I thought the Sox Fans among us might enjoy this picture of that little bitch A-Rod

gallery_3199_79_1098422707.jpg

I got a laugh out of it.

As a matter of fact,

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.

So where's the funny? The prancing sissy on the right, the guy that dropped the ball on the left or the dude with the chopped purse in the middle?

A-Hole...er...um...i mean a-rod....no no i mean A-Hole is a fairy. :fuckyou3: Yankeys!

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Oct 22 2004, 03:21 AM
So where's the funny? The prancing sissy on the right, the guy that dropped the ball on the left or the dude with the chopped purse in the middle?
[post=406072]Quoted post[/post]​

lol. Note the title says "sox fans." Obviously you aren't much of a baseball fan, I wouldn't expect you to find it funny.

Originally posted by liquid00meth+Oct 24 2004, 07:57 AM-->
@Oct 22 2004, 03:21 AM

lol. Note the title says "sox fans." Obviously you aren't much of a baseball fan, I wouldn't expect you to find it funny.
[post=406684]Quoted post[/post]​

Yea, I guess not being into sports gives me a "where's the funny?" view. :p

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Oct 24 2004, 08:17 AM-->
Originally posted by liquid00meth@Oct 24 2004, 07:57 AM
92b16vx
@Oct 22 2004, 03:21 AM

[post=406684]Quoted post[/post]​

Yea, I guess not being into sports gives me a "where's the funny?" view. :p
[post=406706]Quoted post[/post]​

Same here. How's about cluing us people who couldn't care less about a ball game in as to what's wrong with A-Rod, and all that other shit.

it's an extremely long story.

The short of it is he plays like a little girl (In the above pic he is slapping the ball out of the pitchers glove so he won't be called out). You also may note that it is not just any slap, it's a full out limp wristed flaming gay slap. He is always caught doing these limp wristed fag hand movements. Hence the photochop.

Thats the short, short story mind you.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Oct 24 2004, 06:11 PM
it's an extremely long story.

The short of it is he plays like a little girl (In the above pic he is slapping the ball out of the pitchers glove so he won't be called out). You also may note that it is not just any slap, it's a full out limp wristed flaming gay slap. He is always caught doing these limp wristed fag hand movements. Hence the photochop.

Thats the short, short story mind you.
[post=406820]Quoted post[/post]​

I know shit about baseball... isn't slapping the ball out of the glove not allowed, or considered "contact" or something?

It's called interference, and it's the BIGGEST bitch move you can pull in baseball. It's basically an attempt at cheating. Like a little bitch.

I'd just like to point out that, when sliding into a base, it's completely legal to kick the ball out of a fielder's glove. The rules state that a player can't use his arms or hands to knock a ball out of a fielder's glove. So you may want to revise calling what Arod did "the biggest bitch move in baseball".

And by the way, Millar's mutant tuft of hair that was growing out of his chin, along with his dyed-blonde hair, comprised the gheyest look that a baseball player can have.

u no wat? im a yanks fan and i got a laugh out of it. i did think he swung like a girl too. but if he didnt try he woulda been out anyway. i playd tournament ball all through high school and have gotten away with the same shit. its really just the umps call. hes a great player but as a yanks fan i dont think he was worth the $.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Oct 25 2004, 12:32 PM
I'd just like to point out that, when sliding into a base, it's completely legal to kick the ball out of a fielder's glove. The rules state that a player can't use his arms or hands to knock a ball out of a fielder's glove. So you may want to revise calling what Arod did "the biggest bitch move in baseball".

And by the way, Millar's mutant tuft of hair that was growing out of his chin, along with his dyed-blonde hair, comprised the gheyest look that a baseball player can have.
[post=407134]Quoted post[/post]​

wrong, any type of malicious act can be called interference. if you come into second on a slide with your cleat in the guys chest trying to knock the ball lose it will be called interference. i played minor league baseball so dont even try to argue it with me, i know my shit.

Originally posted by vtecsir1+Oct 25 2004, 12:18 PM-->
dohcvtec_accord
@Oct 25 2004, 12:32 PM

[post=407134]Quoted post[/post]​

wrong, any type of malicious act can be called interference. if you come into second on a slide with your cleat in the guys chest trying to knock the ball lose it will be called interference. i played minor league baseball so dont even try to argue it with me, i know my shit.
[post=407198]Quoted post[/post]​

What's that you say?

From the Major League Baseball Umpire Manual.

Section 6.1 (Offensive Interference):

While contact may occur between a fielder and runner during a tag attempt, a runner is not allowed to use his hands or arms to commit an obviously malicious or unsportsmanlike act such as grabbing, tackling, intentionally slapping at the baseball, punching, kicking, flagrantly using his arms or forearms, etc. to commit an intentional act of interference unrelated to running the bases.

If you put your foot into a guy's head, yes, that MAY be called inteference. But, if you slide into a guy's glove, and your foot knocks the ball loose from his glove, that is most definitely NOT inteference.

Thank you, please drive through.

owned, he was only talking about sliding and tagging...not sliding and putting your foot into a guys mouth. And to say that a-rod is a little bitch, please.... its not like a red sox has never cheated ever.... fucking idiots. Yankees do soemthing wrong you go on a spree....the redsox win a few games, you think you are gods gift to baseball... i guarentee if the yankees swept the redsox you fans would still be saying YANKEES SUCK, JETER IS GAY, blah blah blah. Its really amazing to see the difference between yankee and redsox fans. 9 out of 10 redsox fans chant yankees suck and purposely antagonize yankee fans. ive been a long time yankee fan, ive been to both fenway and the stadium for both yankee vs redsox games. no matter if the redsox lose or win, they are always yelling/harassing/ganging up on the yankees fans...even in new york. ANd its not even a rivalry between new york and boston...its between the redsox fans and the yankee fans....we could really care less.

owned my ass nice try though. you cannot kick the ball out of the fielders glove, you can slide in hard to a base but cannot make a kicking action, if you read what you wrote it says kick the ball out of the glove which would be considered malicious. you owned yourself because if you read the rules and what you said its the same as in the rules kicking is unsportsmanlike. thank you drive through what a little kid thing to say, i would expect more out of a mod.

I'd just like to point out that, when sliding into a base, it's completely legal to kick the ball out of a fielder's glove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back