Sox Fans.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
its just a fucking game. damnit. we are not playing, we are not making tons of cash, and we are definately not calling the shots since we are not the referees.

who cares.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Oct 25 2004, 11:33 PM
its just a fucking game. damnit. we are not playing, we are not making tons of cash, and we are definately not calling the shots since we are not the referees.

who cares.
[post=407446]Quoted post[/post]​

im with him. the umps make the money to make that call. let them.

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Oct 25 2004, 09:30 PM
owned my ass nice try though. you cannot kick the ball out of the fielders glove, you can slide in hard to a base but cannot make a kicking action, if you read what you wrote it says kick the ball out of the glove which would be considered malicious. you owned yourself because if you read the rules and what you said its the same as in the rules kicking is unsportsmanlike. thank you drive through what a little kid thing to say, i would expect more out of a mod.

I'd just like to point out that, when sliding into a base, it's completely legal to kick the ball out of a fielder's glove

[post=407443]Quoted post[/post]​

Obviously you can't read.

"...a runner is not allowed to use his hands or arms to commit an obviously malicious or unsportsmanlike act..."

I read the rule, as you asked. I read what I wrote, as you asked. Do you have some sort of birth defect that switched your feet and hands? Mommy related to daddy, perhaps? In that case, you would be right. Otherwise, you're wrong. You may want to brush up on your reading comprehension.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Oct 25 2004, 12:32 PM
I'd just like to point out that, when sliding into a base, it's completely legal to kick the ball out of a fielder's glove. The rules state that a player can't use his arms or hands to knock a ball out of a fielder's glove. So you may want to revise calling what Arod did "the biggest bitch move in baseball".

And by the way, Millar's mutant tuft of hair that was growing out of his chin, along with his dyed-blonde hair, comprised the gheyest look that a baseball player can have.
[post=407134]Quoted post[/post]​

Haha thanks for pointing that out. He was neither a.) sliding or b.) even in the base path, at the time. It was a bitch move. If your going to knock the ball out of someones hand, you do it the right way. You plow into them (ala a home plate play) or you kick slide into them. Otherwise your a bitch. Apparently he didn't want to break a nail running into someone on the base line.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Oct 25 2004, 11:18 PM
owned, he was only talking about sliding and tagging...not sliding and putting your foot into a guys mouth. And to say that a-rod is a little bitch, please.... its not like a red sox has never cheated ever.... fucking idiots. Yankees do soemthing wrong you go on a spree....the redsox win a few games, you think you are gods gift to baseball... i guarentee if the yankees swept the redsox you fans would still be saying YANKEES SUCK, JETER IS GAY, blah blah blah. Its really amazing to see the difference between yankee and redsox fans. 9 out of 10 redsox fans chant yankees suck and purposely antagonize yankee fans. ive been a long time yankee fan, ive been to both fenway and the stadium for both yankee vs redsox games. no matter if the redsox lose or win, they are always yelling/harassing/ganging up on the yankees fans...even in new york. ANd its not even a rivalry between new york and boston...its between the redsox fans and the yankee fans....we could really care less.
[post=407435]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah the fans and the players. There is a reason it's called the biggest rivalry in sports on ESPN. And I'm not sure if you have noticed that the Red Sox were no more than about 5 games back at worst the last 2 seasons? I don't call that winning a "few" games. Or how about the fact that they came back from 3-0 to win a 7 game series? That has never been done before in Baseball. NEVER. That is quite a legitimate "few" games.

And when we play in New York, and 15,000 people are chanting "who's your daddy" to Pedro? Thats not antagonizing the players?

Furthermore, I want you to provide an example of a Red Sox player cheating in the last 3 seasons. Name one time a Red Sox player has pulled a spineless, cowardly move like blatantly slapping the ball out of someones glove. This isn't football.

You cannot argue that it really just shows what kind of player A-Rod is. New York fans say he was doing what he had to to win. Well maybe next time he should try his talent, or maybe he should have tried something to stop his team from choking 4 games in a row.

(this thread is done soon) :p

Originally posted by liquid00meth+Oct 26 2004, 10:40 AM-->
Seany-izzle
@Oct 25 2004, 11:18 PM
owned, he was only talking about sliding and tagging...not sliding and putting your foot into a guys mouth.  And to say that a-rod is a little bitch, please.... its not like a red sox has never cheated ever....  fucking idiots.  Yankees do soemthing wrong you go on a spree....the redsox win a few games, you think you are gods gift to baseball...  i guarentee if the yankees swept the redsox you fans would still be saying YANKEES SUCK, JETER IS GAY, blah blah blah.  Its really amazing to see the difference between yankee and redsox fans.  9 out of 10 redsox fans chant yankees suck and purposely antagonize yankee fans.  ive been a long time yankee fan, ive been to both fenway and the stadium for both yankee vs redsox games.  no matter if the redsox lose or win, they are always yelling/harassing/ganging up on the yankees fans...even in new york.  ANd its not even a rivalry between new york and boston...its between the redsox fans and the yankee fans....we could really care less.
[post=407435]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah the fans and the players. There is a reason it's called the biggest rivalry in sports on ESPN. And I'm not sure if you have noticed that the Red Sox were no more than about 5 games back at worst the last 2 seasons? I don't call that winning a "few" games. Or how about the fact that they came back from 3-0 to win a 7 game series? That has never been done before in Baseball. NEVER. That is quite a legitimate "few" games.

And when we play in New York, and 15,000 people are chanting "who's your daddy" to Pedro? Thats not antagonizing the players?

Furthermore, I want you to provide an example of a Red Sox player cheating in the last 3 seasons. Name one time a Red Sox player has pulled a spineless, cowardly move like blatantly slapping the ball out of someones glove. This isn't football.

You cannot argue that it really just shows what kind of player A-Rod is. New York fans say he was doing what he had to to win. Well maybe next time he should try his talent, or maybe he should have tried something to stop his team from choking 4 games in a row.

(this thread is done soon) :p
[post=407567]Quoted post[/post]​

pedro hitting a fat old man that is don zimmer. may not have been cheating but it was cowardly. and yankee fans dont start red sox suck chant at hockey or football games. u guyz are on the wrong side of a dominating rivalry. even if u do win the ws we still have 26 of them and u dont.

If Arod had gone to the Sox instead of the Yankees, and he pulled the same thing, Red Sox fans would be defending him the same way Yankees fans are now.

It wasn't cheating. It was similar to a player stepping out of the batter's box while swinging the bat. It isn't allowed, and he was called out.

loctite1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back