Sparco Sprint Seats

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adnoh

Hey guys,

What does everyone think of the Sparco Sprint bucket seat for a street driven, weekend lapping car? Anyone sit in these before? What sort of adjustability does a sparco bucket have?

I can get a set of two, in satin black, new in unopened boxes, right now, for $375 canadian.

Yay, or Nay?

$288.75 US for both. Today: $1US=$0.77 CDN.

I meant, adjustability on the Sparco slider......can the seat tilt at all, or just slide back and fourth on the slider?

thats cheap. hell of a deal :thumbsup:
the seat brackets I have seen dont have a tilt. you have to bolt the seat in at a angle. the sliders just move back and forth

Originally posted by adnoh@Jun 1 2005, 08:08 AM
Hey guys,

What does everyone think of the Sparco Sprint bucket seat for a street driven, weekend lapping car? Anyone sit in these before? What sort of adjustability does a sparco bucket have?

I can get a set of two, in satin black, new in unopened boxes, right now, for $375 canadian.

Yay, or Nay?
[post=506078]Quoted post[/post]​

Any chance you can get another pair for that price? I might be interested.

Originally posted by pauls81sc+Jun 1 2005, 06:49 PM-->
@Jun 1 2005, 08:08 AM
Hey guys,

Yay, or Nay?

Any chance you can get another pair for that price? I might be interested.
[post=506384]Quoted post[/post]​

Nah man.....it's a private auction off the auto trader. I might end up selling one of them though...don't know if I want two, but he wont sell them seperately. I'll PM you when I get them if your interested...?

Originally posted by adnoh@Jun 1 2005, 09:08 AM
Hey guys,

Yay, or Nay?

Daily driver- if you make long trips in it, I wouldn't. The "club man" level fixed buckets typically don't have very much padding in them if any at all, and they start to hurt after a while. For a track seat and a weekend car, it's not bad- but as a daily, I wouldn't use it. If you don't like the back angle, you're stuck too.

Originally posted by Calesta+Jun 1 2005, 09:09 PM-->
@Jun 1 2005, 09:08 AM
Hey guys,

Yay, or Nay?

Daily driver- if you make long trips in it, I wouldn't. The "club man" level fixed buckets typically don't have very much padding in them if any at all, and they start to hurt after a while. For a track seat and a weekend car, it's not bad- but as a daily, I wouldn't use it. If you don't like the back angle, you're stuck too.
[post=506454]Quoted post[/post]​

Ya, I was sort of thinking the same. The price is really good, but they aren't the most practical seats in the world. Also, that money could be used under the hood.

Don't get me wrong- aftermarket race seats can be very comfortable- just not those. Every car I've owned has had a set of Corbeau seats in them. The truck has a Forza for the driver's seat right now though, and it's getting to be a real killer on long trips with no padding. The TRS seats in the Civic are really nice though- very supportive and comfortable at the same time. You can usually find a set of lightly used Corbeau, Sparco, Recaro or other major brand seats on eBay for a pretty good price.

:werd:

Thanks Calesta. I'll keep that in mind when I decide to look for seats again. Maybe when I win the lottery this Friday, I'll go buy a set of Sparco Monza's :p

If someone is interested in these seats, PM me and I'll give you the contact info....it's through the Autotrader auctions, so it's legit. He sent me pics and everything. He's located in Niagara Falls, Ontario and is willing to ship.

Back