Spark Plug Question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YangpaNemsay

Is there any difference between Denso Iridium Spark Plugs and Spoon Sports Spark Plugs? Are they basically the same thing but priced differently. I've heard good things about Denso, but Spoon makes parts expecially for Honda/Acura.

yeah, you can't go wrong with oem.. don't believe the whole " hotter spark " .. the air/fuel ratio is still going to require the same voltage to jump the gap... a spark is a spark.. and do not go with the whole platinum 3 or 4... retarded and they don't work... and sometimes they cause misfire problems after little wear.. spark is spark man.. it's all in your head.. if you think it will make a difference, ' it will ' ....

Denso Irridium spark plugs make a small difference... mainly in acceleration from the 0-60mph... and a bit on fuel economy... I installed them on my ride... when it was stock... but I wouldn't doubt having a Nology Spark Plug Wires and/or high perfomance ignition would make those plugs work at their best, since they can handle more voltage than OEM Spark Plugs. :spin:

:rolleyes:
ummmmmm no
:newbie:
its been tested ive seen the dyno sheets .... 10yr old stock honda wires put out more power and a smoother curve than the nology and other random "high performance" wires
its all hype to get your money .... fuck that bullshit

Back