Speachless.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

holy crap they got owned.....

it was late night, hardly anyone on the road and Mc'Luvin was riding shot gun. :gasp:

Put him in a crash test car and slam a Semi into his faggot ass. suspended with pay? I'd pay to shoot him several times and remove all finger and toe nails with pliers. Fuck that cop, fuck both of them actually.

They were saying on the news tonight that both civilian passengers were drinking before the accident.

They were saying on the news tonight that both civilian passengers were drinking before the accident.

I don't give a fuck if they were on crack. The cop was doing 90+ in a 45 with no lights or sirens.

wat I keep thinking about is wat made the bitch turn left at that time??
I mean there is no traffic light from wat I can see that gave her the green light to turn at that time so she could have avoided it if she wuznt drunk or watever..

wat I keep thinking about is wat made the bitch turn left at that time??
I mean there is no traffic light from wat I can see that gave her the green light to turn at that time so she could have avoided it if she wuznt drunk or watever..

the word "what" has an "H" in it.

and the drunk bitch cut him off.....

If the dumbass wasn't doing 94 he wouldn't have been there at that moment to hit her.

Yeah it was stupid for someone to pull out in front of him, but how many times have YOU personally gone up to a left turn lane, seen the traffic coming and as you start to go they're almost on top of you? You can't always tell someones speed until it is or is almost too late.

I dunno about you guys, but I absolutely hate driving at night. My depth perception is horrible when all I have to go by is two bright headlights staring at me. Regardless if the driver was drunk or high. The cop is still a fucking cocksucker who was abusing his authority and two people paid the price for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

If the dumbass wasn't doing 94 he wouldn't have been there at that moment to hit her.

Yeah it was stupid for someone to pull out in front of him, but how many times have YOU personally gone up to a left turn lane, seen the traffic coming and as you start to go they're almost on top of you? You can't always tell someones speed until it is or is almost too late.

I dunno about you guys, but I absolutely hate driving at night. My depth perception is horrible when all I have to go by is two bright headlights staring at me. Regardless if the driver was drunk or high. The cop is still a fucking cocksucker who was abusing his authority and two people paid the price for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
key words to this whole story..

Cops need an Associates Degree. They are not rocket scientists. And often, they are not as responsible as them either. Pretty much every one of them abuses their power to some degree at some point in time.

From what I have read in this thread it seems as though both parties were at fault. Both parties have to deal with the consequences.

how is speeding abusing his authority? you speed, he speeds,
you crash, you deal with it if found at fault
he crashes, he deals with it AND loses his job if found at fault

not that it matters either way, because manslaughter = jail time, so who gives a fuck about losing a job.

I see zero abuse of authority here. he didn't press his ways that hes a cop... he was speeding in a company car.

i'm sure 99% of you who have a company car have sped in it at one point or another.
you got lucky.
he didn't.

the end.

i think the dead people turned when they did because they didn't want to have to wait for the oncoming traffic. poor judgement, they assumed the oncoming cars were traveling at a reasonable rate of speed (i.e. not 94mph) and thought they could make it through the turn. you're supposed to yield to oncoming traffic, and they didn't - regardless of how fast the cop was driving. they didn't do it right for one reason, and neither did the cop for another.

:shrug2:

how is speeding abusing his authority? you speed, he speeds,
you crash, you deal with it if found at fault
he crashes, he deals with it AND loses his job if found at fault

not that it matters either way, because manslaughter = jail time, so who gives a fuck about losing a job.

I see zero abuse of authority here. he didn't press his ways that hes a cop... he was speeding in a company car.

i'm sure 99% of you who have a company car have sped in it at one point or another.
you got lucky.
he didn't.

the end.
but dude.. dippin at 94 miles thru the streets??
aint that kinda pushing it??

Thats an awesome arguement. No denying that. If he had his sirens on, and was just headed home after shift, I could see that as an abuse of power. But, B's right. He was acting as an idiot while using company equipment, and prally even his company uniform.

Good call B.

but dude.. dippin at 94 miles thru the streets??
aint that kinda pushing it??

No doubt. But, Ill reffer you to my above comment.

He was speeding. He knew he wasn't going to get pulled or get a ticket. That is abusing the authority he has been given. Its like one of the new mods just going around deleting and locking random threads because he's pissed off. Thats abusing his authority, much like a cop using MY TAX MONEY to race another cop at 2 am. He's WASTING MY FUCKING TAX MONEY (well NH Ct residents tax money) on useless shit he should have had out of his system by the time he was 20.

I don't care if the other driver was at fault. They're dead now, it doesn't matter. What matters is that this asshole should lose his job and be put in jail for manslaughter.

He was speeding. He knew he wasn't going to get pulled or get a ticket. That is abusing the authority he has been given. Its like one of the new mods just going around deleting and locking random threads because he's pissed off. Thats abusing his authority, much like a cop using MY TAX MONEY to race another cop at 2 am. He's WASTING MY FUCKING TAX MONEY (well NH Ct residents tax money) on useless shit he should have had out of his system by the time he was 20.

I don't care if the other driver was at fault. They're dead now, it doesn't matter. What matters is that this asshole should lose his job and be put in jail for manslaughter.
While I agree, I also agree with B. You call it abuse of power, he calls it getting caught with something we all do. Either way, it has the same outcome. He will be held responsible for his actions.

And wasting tax dollars? Tax dollars are by far the most un-efficiently used capital. This is nothing. I could make your tax dollar head spin if I felt like typing out a novel.

Back