Speachless.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

@ B

The notion that someone employed to enforce the law deserves a break for their own personal violations of the same laws is just ridiculous.

Last edited:
While I agree, I also agree with B. You call it abuse of power, he calls it getting caught with something we all do. Either way, it has the same outcome. He will be held responsible for his actions.

And wasting tax dollars? Tax dollars are by far the most un-efficiently used capital. This is nothing. I could make your tax dollar head spin if I felt like typing out a novel.

Oh I already know how much is wasted and a lot of it on what. The governor of Indiana spent 50k on two signs for I469 to name it ronald reagan expressway when Indiana was low on revenue. I see NHPD wasting my money on a daily basis here, but at least they don't street race and kill someone.

I personally don't street race anymore, in fact I had some douche from Ohio try to race me off a light tonight. I waved as he took off and flew by me.

@ B & E

The notion that someone employed to enforce the law deserves a break for their own personal violations of the same laws is just ridiculous.

me??? i didnt even post in this thread

nope

i stayed out of this one

i think the cop should have the book thrown at him

he is an authority figure, in addition to enforcing the law, he is supposed to hold himself to a higher standard and serve as an example to others

he was driving recklessly and committed vehicular manslaughter in the process... he should at least receive the same punishment that a civilian citizen would.... but i feel he should receive stricter punishment due to his actions while in a position as a figure of authority and a representative of the law

i look at that officer's traveling at over double the posted speed limit, the same as i would look at a school bus driver driving under the influence
they both took jobs putting them in charge of the safety and well being of others...
and when grossly neglecting and disregarding their duties they should be punished to the strictest measures
especially when that gross neglect and disregard of their duties costs the lives of others

Back