speaking of hot or not...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hehehhehe how come no one has posted my stupid info?

Originally posted by jeffie7@Aug 31 2004, 08:31 PM
Hehehhehe how come no one has posted my stupid info?
[post=384579]Quoted post[/post]​

Because your fan club hasn't been online lately. :p

So could any of you seriously date someone who's ever posted themselves on Hot or Not? I know that I couldn't. These people are either desperate or attention whores, neither of which are appealing to me. Geesh.

defenitely not, I totally agree... I just think it's funny nit picking through them, at how hot or scary some of the girls can be.

Why does like 3/4 of that list have people from maryland? I guess there is something in the water.

Originally posted by FearDaGreenCivic@Sep 1 2004, 03:39 PM
Why does like 3/4 of that list have people from maryland? I guess there is something in the water.
[post=384840]Quoted post[/post]​

lol, the MD tards have nothing better to do than post themselves, and think they look hot--Jeffie comes to mind as a good example.

Originally posted by Havok@Sep 1 2004, 06:11 PM
lol, that chick looks 20 years old, and has a 7 year old? Fuck that.
[post=384908]Quoted post[/post]​

no, silly, read it again. She's saying that not only is there no 7 year old son, there is no such thing as a handsome, romantic guy that likes to cuddle. I tend to agree.

It kinda like the racing mantra, "Good, Fast, Cheap". Except in her case its "Good-looking, Romantic, Likes to cuddle". Pick any two. :D

Originally posted by driverunknown+Sep 1 2004, 02:46 PM-->
Originally posted by Blanco@Sep 1 2004, 04:50 AM
Airjockie
@Aug 31 2004, 07:23 PM
http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=KENUGSA :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:
[post=384468]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:
[post=384644]Quoted post[/post]​

Maybe a paper bagger, but the face is :thumbsdown:
[post=384898]Quoted post[/post]​

for real, that scared me

Back