speaking of job searches...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
i just got one on myspace.

you know the world has been taken over by myspace, when someone not local is looking to hire you for a job...

lol

should i reply? 760 area code is no where near me...

Absolutely.

Email correspondence at first, gauge the seriousness and if its a scam, www.switchboard.com the number if it seems to be legit, and find out more details.

It surely can't hurt, so long as you keep yourself protected and don't leave yourself open for a scam.

Fuck thats 760 is in the high desert, nothing but tweekers up there.

i think i know what that is about. When i used to work at lowes i would get "job offers" twice a week. It is a job where you create a website to sell a specific product to a specific market. The more hits and sales it generates, the more money you make. You have to maintain it but not regulate it. They take care of the handling and shipping of the products, you do the website. The company i got all the time was " XS energy drink" and the buisness card had a name and below a title of "i-commerce endorser and promoter."

This is a spam email job. You'll be farming and spamming.

I've seen it before, I got it before.

I also want you to think:

Why did they go to Myspace trolling for assholes ?

Because assholes frequent MySpace, and you're one of them. You're now in the same demographic as spammers. Congrats.

Quit myspace and never look back. They went there looking for idiots because that's where idiots congregate. Don't be that guy.

I like MySpace. I've gotten back in touch with childhood friends I haven't seen in 10+ years.

Yeah, and Classmates.com will do the same thing....

... at the same time as it sells your information and adds you to limitless spamming lists.

If they didn't offer a neat service, how would they ever get you to login ?

classmates.com sucks. You have to pay for that shit. I use my hotmail address for myspace, so I could care less about the amount of spam I already get on that mail account.

:werd:

myspace rocks. i've conencted with a lot of old college buddies that i haven't seen since 2001....

:withstupid:

people i didnt get along with in high school now want to see whats going on and etc etc. funny how time changes people.

Back