Special Investigator for Iraq spending shut down?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
And warn everyone who's posted anti-christian posts.

god, who was it that warned me on the old forums for saying against Haitians ? I want him to come back too.

No one ever said that they wanted to wipe christianity out.

You also forgot to warn me about everything I've said about Ohio. And California.

Go ahead, warn me a 1000 times, dipstick. Do it . Ban me.

This argument is so typical of any discussion with you. Your wrong, you may not know it (though I think that you do) it has been proven. So like the neocon pundits before you, you have to resort to this kind of crap. Well done, I am indeed a poopy head, that doesn't make you any less wrong.

we have warnings on this board too?
holy shit

you get a warning but your rep points go up?
lmao

Go ahead, don't start getting all authoritive on me now. Ban me. Warn me for EVERYTHING I have ever said.

DO IT.

Why? Until this point nothing you have said needed a warning, and you certainly don't deserve a ban. You are just incapable of advancing your point because the facts don't support you. All you have is spin, half-truths, and lies.

nothing I said needs a warning ? Look around you,schmuck - I'm horrible. My opinions are poison.

I have said things about other members DIRECTLY and received no warning. Just because you have

Power

and a shitty day

You warn me ! Fuck yourself in the goat ass !

Come on, Steve. You can't sit there and say with a straight face that you honestly thought that you could get away scott free with blowing that much hot air.

The public at large simply doesn't have the stomach for it anymore.

Now give me warnings. LOTS of warnings. I have called for the death of Islam at LEAST 200 times

The death of Haitians more than 100 times

The destruction of New Orleans, Italy, New Jersey, California, Jesse Jackson, and I do believe that I threatened the ENTIRE NATION OF NEW ZEALAND because they made fun of my RateMyRide page in 2002.

I want WARNINGS. DO IT.

Feh. Internet arguing. I have reviewed my postings for the past few years. The arguments and rhetoric. Frankly, you all need to drink some fuckin kool aid.

Have fun hating everyone and everything.

If any of them had ever complained I would have warned you. Your opinions are exactly that, yours. As long as you state them as your opinions we don't have a problem, but you tend to state them as fact instead. Even when they have to factual grounding at all. Those are the ones that I debate (or warn you for when they cross the line).

If you say something about an individual and they complain you will get warned, otherwise unless it is truly horrible, which I haven't seen out of you yet, I won't warn you until you attack a group like this.

This is the first call I have seen to eliminate Islam. If I had seen them before, I would have warned you for them.

Nicely done, that surely proved your point. Like I said, sure, I am a poopy head.

Cel this is a losing argument

Liberals thrive on standing on the opposite ground as conservative just so they can call you wrong without any offering as to a solution of there own

If we had a million troops in Afghanistan they would say we were wasting resources, if we pulled out of Iraq tomorrow (on their suggestion) they would say that Bush's war plan failed. If we got Bin Laden and Saddam was still on the loose they would say we have still failed in the war on terror.

A good metaphor for the the lefties MO on foreign policy is a child crying because you won't give them a toy they weren't going to play with, they only want it because you have it and they have no clue as to what they would actually do with it if they got their way...

Yeah, I'm used to that - but this time I was given a warning - issued because they disagree.

And that's total horseshit. That's like someone taking a baseball bat to my car because they disagree with me, then when I retaliate they believe I'm retaliating against the disagreement - not the baseball bat to the car.

What I'm ripped about here is the warning. The liberal retorts are a part of my daily life (I work at a liberal university, for god's sake)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back