Special Investigator for Iraq spending shut down?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said anything about Iraq or Afghanistan, where did you get that? I think that you can go back and see that I never disagreed with the invasion of Afghanistan. It needed to be done and the US needs to make sure that the group that was in control never comes back, but there was no reason for Iraq. Saddam disliked al-Qaeda because he feared that they would try to overthrow him. No connection there, and you all know that WMD's were never a concern. So I don't think that Silverchild's post is anything but a Straw Man.

You were warned for the attack on a group, not the belief that the US should continue occupying Iraq.

Last edited:
Feh. Internet arguing. I have reviewed my postings for the past few years. The arguments and rhetoric. Frankly, you all need to drink some fuckin kool aid.

Have fun hating everyone and everything.

You say the liberals hate everyone and everything, while you sit there and call for the deaths of people who don't fit your "perfect definition of the world"?

How does that work?

All I have seen is hatred for muslims, hatred for liberals, hatred for gays, hatred for this group, hatred for that one, the destruction of an entire group of people.

The destruction of an entire group of people... sort of like how you say that Islam wants to destroy all of America.

You've seen the enemy, and damn if it isn't you.

I think it is only fair to also issue warnings to Sabz for religious intolerance (telling Cel "Fuck your God" last week)

not to mention Blanco for his history, and continued mocking of other board members for their physical deformity

... the fact that only Cel has been warned stinks of political overtones...

I don't read all of the Member's Lounge, if I had seen them, and Celerity had agreed that they needed to be warned, I would have. I read the threads on the Middle East because I feel there is a large amount of FUD and mis-information passed off as fact about Arabs, Iranians (not the same), the Middle East, and Islam. I aim to try and counter the mis-information and FUD, not police this fora.

As to "Fuck your God", I don't feel that this is an appropriate statement, but it does not call for the destruction of a group of people. Simple as that. If Sabz had said that Christians needed to be wiped out, I would have warned him.

I think it is only fair to also issue warnings to Sabz for religious intolerance (telling Cel "Fuck your God" last week)

not to mention Blanco for his history, and continued mocking of other board members for their physical deformity

... the fact that only Cel has been warned stinks of political overtones...

Actually, Cel has no god since he told me he was athiest :)

Responses from the both of you stink of politics as well. "But Jimmy did it!!! Give him a time out too! Waaaaaah!"

And they say liberals whine.

Do not feed the sharks.

4860s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back