speed limiter, rev limiter, and stand alone engine management?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

joe_cool_in_ak

ok first off let me jus say as far as computers and cars go i have no clue. sooooo first question what is and stand alone engine management system and can u use it to take away the rev limiter or speed limiter or both. Ok next my car is a manual and when i redline to far...like the redline begins at 6000rpm and when i get to 7000rpm the engine shuts off, is this a rev limiter and if so how do you remove it. Last, how do you get rid of the speed limiter, my car limits at 120mph but could much further before blowing the engine. Any response would be helpful. Thx

Xenocron.com, buy a chipped ECU and tune with Crome or another free software on pgmfi.org. This will allow to change ANYTHING and EVERYTHING!!

keep in mind, the reline exists for a reason. If you go beyond that without proper valvetrain, you WILL float a valve.

ok so I went to the site....I have a 98 prelude sh...so does that mean I have to get a OBD2a-to-OBD1 conversion harness??? Also I still dunno what a stand alone engine maagement system does?

Read this:
EVERYTHING and ANYTHING!!!

It totally controls everything about the way the car runs, nuff said :p

Back