speed way off...how

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

97SIRTN

So I was driving the wife's 2007 Civic ex (auto) last night when I glanced at the speedo and flipped when I saw 100mph. I slowed down, but was quickly passed left and right...so I match speed with traffic and it gets to over 100mph! The wife then drove it to work this morning nd had the same thing happen last night. What could be going on?

Im guessing it has that digital speedometer... Maybe a recall... too tired to check bulletins right now... bring it to the dealer and see what they say.

Ummm...yeah...the wifey had hit the mph->km/h....i didn't notice till i drove her car today :hide:
:hide::hide:

Ummm...yeah...the wifey had hit the mph->km/h....i didn't notice till i drove her car today :hide:
:hide::hide:
yeah, i was going to ask if it was in km. if you are following traffic and everybody is going over 100, then something is wrong. haha

I was gonna tell you to check the km also. I out it on km's when I let someone else drive my car, then when they hit the highway and are doing 110 km/h, I start buggin out on them.. "WHOA, WTF are you doing, doing 110 mph in my fucking car, pull the fuck over, I'm driving!!!!" I get a kick out of it. :D

I was gonna tell you to check the km also. I out it on km's when I let someone else drive my car, then when they hit the highway and are doing 110 km/h, I start buggin out on them.. "WHOA, WTF are you doing, doing 110 mph in my fucking car, pull the fuck over, I'm driving!!!!" I get a kick out of it. :D

werd. i do the same thing any time i let someone drive the s2k.

Back