Speed Zone Meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ludegirl

Ok, so I am no good at all at keeping secrets. So when should we reschedule this meet for? It can't be raining since they close all of the car-related things. I was thinking maybe Saturday(March 26) night? Also, I was thinking of inviting a couple of my girl friends with nothing better to do. And this is still partly a "Mike's Birthday" meet because I love him and I want him to have a good birthday. And now he'll be embarrassed for me being gooey with his HS friends. Ok, I'm blabbering on and on when I have my Calc final tommorrow.

Cliffs Notes: Is Saturday night at 9 pm a good time for a Speed Zone meet. Speed Zone info at: http://www.speedzone.com/LA_driving.html

MEET @ SPEED ZONE SATURDAY, MARCH 26 @ 9 PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speak now if this doesn't work for you or forever hold your peace. I really want everybody who wants to come to be able to. Right now Jeff's post is taking up all the attention on the Pacific forum, so I figured I have to bring more attention over here to make sure everbody knows about it.

Post if you're coming!

Ok, so I am a real idiot because I forgot that we had plans on Friday night, but since it might rain I guess it's better that we change it to Saturday. I'm also an idiot for writing today's date instead of the right one. How is that for everybody? Sorry to keep changing thing up.

Saturday is cool with me I work until 5-6pm but I am good after that.
In fact Taylor will be down here that day I think so we can make fun of him because his H22 4 door isn't running right now. :lol:

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Mar 24 2005, 03:12 PM
Jeff are you down for saturday?
[post=478197]Quoted post[/post]​

Can we go after I get off work I should be off by 5 or 6 pm?
Jeff can you make it I want to smoke you and drift some corners around you?
Oh and I will bring some smoke for us fresh from the US Government. :lol:

Originally posted by integraslut78+Mar 24 2005, 03:44 PM-->
@Mar 24 2005, 03:12 PM

[post=478240]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah sounds good. What time can you meet then, hows 7?

Originally posted by Bl6CRX+Mar 24 2005, 09:47 PM-->
Originally posted by integraslut78@Mar 24 2005, 03:44 PM
Bl6CRX
@Mar 24 2005, 03:12 PM

[post=478240]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah sounds good. What time can you meet then, hows 7?
[post=478384]Quoted post[/post]​

7pm sounds wonderful. Jeff prepare to get smoked I am going to be drifting those corners like a pro yo. Jeff you know I gots to talk shit bro, I will bring some smoke for us. Lilly I will hit you up tonight after I get off work.

I just got off the phone with Lilly and we are fo sho doing this tonight I guess
we will be meeting up at Speed Zone at 7pm be there or be square.
Jeff are you going or what?

Hey guys! The meet was a lot of fun, we missed those of you that bitched out (cough, cough, JEFF) Here are the pictures I took at the meet:

gallery_27585_320_33969.jpg

gallery_27585_320_25323.jpg

gallery_27585_320_55369.jpg

gallery_27585_320_14503.jpg

gallery_27585_320_23024.jpg

gallery_27585_320_12916.jpg

gallery_27585_320_41029.jpg

LOL Yeah willow and moy mom had other shit come up sorry guys.

We should plan one again some other time since it seems you guys had fun.

Is fun to look at pictures of a meet i should have been at. Once agince sorry guys.

Jonathan did you bring a girl? Or was that one of lilys friends get friendly? :p

hahahahaha, that girl is Taylor/ferrarikiller's girlfriend! I don't know why she's up against Jonathan instead of him!

Originally posted by ludegirl@Mar 28 2005, 02:16 PM
hahahahaha, that girl is Taylor/ferrarikiller's girlfriend!  I don't know why she's up against Jonathan instead of him!
[post=479945]Quoted post[/post]​

hmmm...... :ph34r:

And the honda guru, I knew i had seen that asian guy befor. He looks to smart for his own good, He looks like the lil asian kid from the foghorn leg horn movie.

fogs floating around in the water on his back crackin jokes, then the lil asian bird calculates and triangulates and sends out all the mini destroyer boats and they start shootin foghorn. :D I think i still got the video

The slick track owns ALL, I really enjoyed drifting every corner possible. I got like 4 warnings for bumping people and walls one more and I was going to get booted.
Everyone is wondering where the long haired hippie is................... Jeff where are you?

Back