Speeding ticket

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jun 25 2004, 01:20 AM
In Jersey if you get caught doing more than 20 or 25 over the speed limit, they can take you home in those nice silver bracelets.

don't get me started on jersey. its a close 2nd behind cali for worst state ev4r. lol

Originally posted by 90crxb18+Jun 25 2004, 09:48 AM-->
Originally posted by B16@Jun 25 2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by 90crxb18@Jun 25 2004, 08:07 AM
B16
@Jun 24 2004, 10:32 PM
not sure, if they have your front plate and your face you're pretty screwed... remove your front plate from now on, i do :)

that wont help you at all... those cameras take like 7 pics from all directions.... the'll still get your face. and your rear plate. theres no getting out of it. the camera records EVERYTHING.

i guess you could say that you never got the ticket in the mail but i dunno how good that might work.

the cameras do not go off in every direction, have you ever driven through one? i have a few times. they only take a picture from the front of you. the ones that face other directions are for when the red light is run from that direction.

i saw have a friend who had one. i saw the ticket personally, there was 5 pictures on it. on of the whole car from the front, one zoomed in on your face, one zoomed in on the plates, side, and rear. the ticet tells EVERYTHING. even how long you passed through the intersection after the light was red, and your speed. i saw the ticket with my own eyes.

i dunno where your from but the ticket i saw was in newport beach california, maybe its different wherever your from.

sacramento CA. and i have seen them first hand as well. up here, there are 2 pictures. 1 of the front of the car going through the intersection, and the other is a close up zoomed onto your face.

DAmn you guys are fuckin scaring me <_< I was really kinda speeding cause some jack ass would not get off my tail. If i sped up he would to and saty right noon my fuckin ass. So i just ended up leting it run at 100+ for a few but then ended up sitting at 105 even after the guy was way back, i guess i just was kinda cruising it at 105. It was like 3:30am so it was dead but there were cars around.

Originally posted by Blanco+Jun 25 2004, 05:44 PM-->
@Jun 25 2004, 05:26 PM
DAmn you guys are fuckin scaring me <_< I was really kinda speeding cause some jack ass would not get off my tail. If i sped up he would to and saty right noon my fuckin ass. So i just ended up leting it run at 100+ for a few but then ended up sitting at 105 even after the guy was way back, i guess i just was kinda cruising it at 105. It was like 3:30am so it was dead but there were cars around.

The proper thing to do, is to kick back and let them tailgate you. I like to slow down to the speed limit, or lower if we're already doing it. They'll eventually either back off or pass. It's a good thing you didn't get the ticket while you were trying to outrun him, or it would've had racing tacked on to it. Just a few things to think about. :)

Yeah and if you're like me...you hope that they hit you and total your car. :0

Originally posted by B16@Jun 25 2004, 11:45 AM
the cameras do not go off in every direction, have you ever driven through one? i have a few times. they only take a picture from the front of you. the ones that face other directions are for when the red light is run from that direction.

yeah they do. me and my girl were in South Gate and she ran a red light. lights went off in every direction as if it were the paparazzi (fuck i don't know how to spell it but you know what i meant) then we get the ticket in the mail about 3 weeks later and they sent like 6 different angles. the one of her face and the front plate were sent blown up to us lol

Back