Speedo cable

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

C-Bye

what are the two hoses coming out of the speedo cable housing? Can they just be plugged. 93 b16a

definately speedo cable, two hoses are pinched off, motor from hmo. 90-93 xsi b16a. cable trans.
hey this motor also came with something missing on the back of the throttlebody, is that the throttle position sensor? round hole with a gasket.

Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing. Speedo connector on the b16a gen1 has two ports for fluid?
So, you just take the speedo connector from the old d16 engine and use it with the b16a gen1 engine?

I just looped the two ports together with a piece of Fuel Injection hose. (stiffer, less likely to kink)

phyregod said:
I just looped the two ports together with a piece of Fuel Injection hose. (stiffer, less likely to kink)

that how my lsvtec is. isnt it for power steering or something?:huh:

Ok, so I put the speedo mount from my d16a6 onto the b16a and it seems like it should work. The only thing I'm concerned about is that the gear is higher in the transmission due to it being higher on the shaft, but not by much. Has anyone done that switch? And did it work?

Back