speedo gear part number????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I am installing a quaife in my y1 tranny. Having a hard time getting a speedo gear for the diff. Does anyone know the part number for speedo gear for integra??? Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Then how do you have a speedometer reading. My gear came off my factory lsd is just not the right size for quaife. I got another one that fits but it was cracked. I know they are two parts but just dont see a separate part number for this.

maybe call quaife, I didn't think the gear came off, I know the ring gear (final driven gear) comes off with a bunch of bolts, but I thought the other gear with the wierd teeth was manufactured right into the differential cage or LSD housing.
Acura Parts @ AcuraAutomotiveParts.org - Genuine Acura OEM Parts from Acura Carland
that is a pic for the type r differential, the gear does not come seperate in the pic. . . nor does t show a listing for that part, here is the one for the civic si
Honda Automotive Parts
I don't know what to tell you, sorry.

Back