Speedo problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

super07

I put a B16a2 from a 2000 SIR into a 97 Civix cx. I used the wiring harness and ECU that came with the B16 and plugged in the B and C connectors. The engine runs well but the speedo and tach didn't work. I took the A plug from the inside wiring harness and found a wire that got the tach working but I have had no luck with the Speedo.
The air conditioning and ABS were left off the CX allthough we switched to 4 wheel disc brakes.
Does anyone know if there are other wires I need to hook up from the A connector?
Does anyone know if the CX fuel pump will put out enough fual during Vtech operation?
It sure would make life easier if I could get a wiring diagram for the 2000 SIR. I have been making assumptions from ones I have for Integras and CRXs on the final destination of the wires leading from the A connector.
thanks
John

check to see if you even have a VSS (vehicle speed sensor) it is located just on top of where your passenger side axles goes into the tranny.

Back