Spiders

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
So I moved into a new place. The backyard backs up to a pretty heavily wooded area. It also has a detached garage where I have my crx and tools and such. Before we moved in it was pretty much abandoned. The garage had random trash in it that I cleaned out mostly. There also seems to be a pretty heavy spider infestation. Every time I go in there I clean up the random webs and I can see them all over in random places.

So is there some kind of fumigator or spray specifically for spiders? I'd like to do something that kills all the ones in there and keeps the rest out. Anyone have any ideas?

I would imagine a bug bomb would do the trick in getting rid of the ones already in there, but as far as keeping them out Im not really sure.

What kind of spiders are they? If they are black widows and such I would bomb them out or use one of the guides E posted. If they are daddy long legs and the like they keep the bug population down. That is unless they are absolutely everywhere.

My old lady has arachnophobia and was tripped out about the spiders in the new house.
She had an exterminator come and use natural stuff ie: no poison.
I guess a solution of rosemary oil and mint oil, diluted in water, and sprayed around the perimeter is enough to keep spiders out. They also sprayed that in the basement and put down sticky traps. Cant really say I saw much on the traps, but I haven't seen any spiders around lately.

kill-it-with-fire.jpg

And they wont return, well, because they cant. Spiders dont usually hang out in smoldering piles of ash.

Back