spindles,bearing,brakes and rotors......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

custompainter

drive it like U stole it
so i had a post up about a loud wheel noise.
well i got the score of the year today.
found a junk car at a shop up in hartford friday.
this car was completely stripped all but the front suspension..... anyway the guy let me get what i wanted off it so i stripped out what i needed.
i went to my boys shop this morning and ripped my car down pulled out the old spindles. put these new ones in went to put my brakes on.....
and they didn't fit lol.............. to my surprise the front spindles i got were off an EX.... so bigger rotors and brakes my dx shit didn't fit.
so i shot back over the where this junk car was and got the brakes and rotors i had left.....
anyway the guy that had this car had a lathe so he turned them for me no charge.. and as i was leaving i noticed a stainless exhaust chillin by the door i asked him what it was from it was of the car i got the parts from lol......... 40 bucks out the door ................
driver and pass. -spindles, rotors, calipers,
rotors turned, and a stainless cat back exhaust all for 40 bucks .........hahaha
RIGHT ON

Sounds like when I go to a dealer ship and get an Apxi exaust for 40 bucks because they can't sell it on the car! :p

Back