Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Hell, no keep going

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Who's Mr. Red

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Bob Vila is the man.

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
Who thinks Mr. Red has had enough?

Did you stand on the hood of my Supra ?

I've been corrected on this many occasions, but I keep forgetting.

Who thinks Mr. Red has had enough?

bah just leave him be. you boot him he's going to be replaced by someone else. you dont need to ban him just to get your rocks off cuz so and so makes more or less than so and so, or he said this and actually makes that - big deal. its a forum. you know whos telling the truth and whos lying due to those of us you know in real life.

what you need to do is ban that B guy. now hes a troublemaker.

I havent participated in any of those arguments, but just looking through a couple of those threads i was really turned off by the sweltering nonsense.

This is a forum and you are given ample time to gather your thoughts before posting. That is, it is not the same as just blurting out speech.

At the same time, however, people are sometimes too harsh and their atacks are taken too personally.

The only thing that seems to be accomplish is provide entertainment for the rest of us.

[maximus] Are you not entertained? [maximus]

At least someone understands its entertainment. Some people take intArw3b too seriously.

this thread fails

if this was CV I'd giver all of you 72 hours to think about how your posts effect the feelings of other members

Back