Spoiler Removed - Now Time For The Wheels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Here's My Civic,

2.jpg

Spoiler has since been removed.. :D but I am now undecided on what wheels to put on it. Not fussed about the Bling, just want a nice set of Gunmetal/Bronze coloured alloys. Also going down to 16" instead of these 17's.

Thoughts and advice please....

Thanks In Advance

Regards

Chris

Where's the civic.

Personally my favorite wheels on EG Civics are the 13" Civic VX wheels. They are light as hell, and fit the car perfectly.

I think some guy on this board is selling them. If I had your car, thats what I would buy.

I'm really feeln those wheels with the color of your car. I wouldn't change em at all! I would paint the sidskirts and front lip thought. Hell you can even get 96-00 Civic Coupe sideskirts for a lil flavor then paint em to match. Then I would get the windows tinted. Nothing says a nice clean car like some shiny paint and some perfect black window!

You looking on selling those wheels on the car now?

car looks good, i'd stick with those rims, but know what you mean about a smaller rim, how much you lookin to spend, that will determine what kind you may be in the price range for.

honestly, i wouldn't change the wheels cuz i think they set the car off nicely unless you want to be more performance minded. by the way, what kind are those? i might look into those. maybe they make 15's or 16's in those. sweet car

Civic looks damn good but I would keep the wheels. They look good with the color of the car and the direction you are wanting to go.

i say keep the wheels that you got. 17 inch wheels, in my opinion, look really good on a Civic. but then again i am one of the few people on this site that are into a cars looks.

Originally posted by lude9593@Jan 26 2005, 02:13 AM
honestly, i wouldn't change the wheels cuz i think they set the car off nicely unless you want to be more performance minded. by the way, what kind are those? i might look into those. maybe they make 15's or 16's in those. sweet car
[post=451389]Quoted post[/post]​

Hiya Mate,

The Wheels Are: RSGT Arospeed's

Thanks for you comments guys. Tend to agree on keeping them. Now I have the Spoiler removed and a new trunk fitted, they do look really good. Altezza's are coming off as well, going for a set of Red/White normalish one's. Also got a set of Black, one peice projectors on the way. Mean as hell...

Regards & Mant Thanks

Chris

Which one-pieces are you getting? I want a set for my sedan, but the only ones out there are cheap eBay copies of the TYC projectors.

Originally posted by Calesta@Jan 26 2005, 04:59 PM
Which one-pieces are you getting? I want a set for my sedan, but the only ones out there are cheap eBay copies of the TYC projectors.
[post=451614]Quoted post[/post]​

Yup, That'll be the one's... :blink: :spin: :imgone:

Gonna see how they Fit and stand up to our weather here in the UK...Can't find any other one's. specially at that price.

Regards

Chris

I agree. I've always been disappointed with the quality of no-name headlight replacement. I'm actually considering converting the front end of the Civic to the coupe just so I can run the TYC one pieces. :eek:

In the end I think I'll just get the TYC replacement headlights (not one piece) and mount Audi or BMW HID projectors in them. You could do the same in your eBay one piece headlights and seal them up nice and tight so they don't leak.

Back