sponsorship

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolPWR

does anyone have a sponsor? I have a few friends trying to get sponsors but I want to know if there is a downside to a sponsorship team. It seems to good to be true that they give you money to just attend shows/races with just a sticker and a t-shirt on. Let me know what this is all about. And if anyone has a sponsor send a link to there website please!!! thanks

i dont know what you drive, but i can tell you right now, your car isn't good enough for them to even look at you.

i know thats why i want to know what I have to do to get a sponsor. A friend of mine got 10k for his shECLIPSE and it sux. Has a good stereo but he signed up for the race program. His car only has intake and chip thats it!!! My car is way faster and a lot more done to it as well.

you have to know how to bed a business man and tell them what you want to hear. honestly its just like that, you gotta know how to talk and you can get al ot

umm, me and my friends were almost sponsored by the honda dealership here in town, but 2 guys that i am friends with work there. the only benefit for us ( such a large group like 10-12 of us) is we got 10% discount off stuff, ( they have a tuning place in there building) and we get to rock stickers. we all have accounts at lordco, and get roughly 5-10% over cost so its not worth it to go there. i guess its cool saying u have a sponsor but meh, also my friend with an 11.94 second ef civic with b18c1 turbo has been offered sponsorships, but turned them down b.c he has the money to do it alone, and says it looks cooler when a private 20 year old kid ownz a fully built team car.

actually i have experience in makeing proposals for companies to shell out some cash. i got a an ex-coworker $50000 for his racing team and he placed third overall in his class for drag bikes! I know how to bullshit good so if there are any sponsorships out there that i can see what their criteria is then i can bullshit a good proposal for it. I just want to know what it takes to get the money. I am currently going to local shops and dealers to see if i can get small discounts but i would like to get good money for some good mods

Sleepercrx, cant forget about colins sponsorship offers for the purple b16 hatch.......but them he traded it for a stang ewwwwwwww

Canadian GSR who are u, and how do u know the purple people eater?( randy)? and how do u know me? and my peoples:)

I'm partially sponsored by STR. All I did was sent in a proposal and kept talking to them and it worked out. I don't get money but got all the parts I wanted from them.

Back