Sponsorship

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ilikepie

Ok heres the story. I got a call today on my cell and it was some company that i applied for a sponsorship like 4 months ago. funny thing is cant remeber the name of the website. anyways. they said they accepted my application and wanted to get the legal stuff worked out soon. they said that i would get $10,000!!! if i went to at least 4 car shows a year. they didnt say anything like if i had to use certain parts or what. they are suppose to call me back and mail me a bunch of shit. want to know if anyone is sponsored and if you think they are trying to fuck me or really help me out. for some reason they needed my credit card too. but havent done any of that stuff yet. and i dont want to get sponsored and have someone say you have to put all the apc and ractive shit on your car. so any info on sponsoring would help. thanks a bunch i will keep you posted!

they called me on my cell today and i was trying to drive so i forgot the damn website.. lol not for sure if it is a company or a website.. but see i have no clue why they said they would need a credit card or valid checking account.. well i will find out soon.. hopefully its not a damn scam

maybe they want it for a way to wire the money??? i have no clue.. hope its real. 10 grand could come in handy :D

no but i am gonna take some soon. i have a 94 riced out integ lol. body kit, silver wheels, i/h/e, p/p b20 head. usually shit. building my motor now for turbo. nothin too exciting. its an ls btw

maybe they are going to use your card and buy all the stuff for you with your card. ha ha

who care what they wanna do to your car. 10k is enough to buy another one

sounds like a TOTAL SCAM. if someone was really considering sponsoring your car, they would at least arrange a meeting so they can see it in person first..and to meet you and make sure you are the type of person they would like to represent their company. i would NOT give my credit card # if i was you.

Also...ANY company can easily write you a personal check if they want to sponsor you.

i mean who the heck would give out 10k without meeting the person or seing the car in person first.

ive heard if it, its legit, its that company that imports all the skylines into the US, there on the east coast. the fee is like 70 bucks for the pack shirts stickers shit like that.

but he said they are gonna give him $10k. that sounds fishy to me. if you are talking about motorex, that makes even less sense because what would motorex want with an integra? they specialize in skylines. they dont even make parts. they are just a tuning facility.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Sep 26 2003, 12:34 AM
sounds like a TOTAL SCAM.

:withstupid:

first of all, what makes your car so much better? 90% of the people here have what you have minus the body kit.

NEVER EVER EVER give out your credit card.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Sep 26 2003, 12:44 AM
but he said they are gonna give him $10k. that sounds fishy to me. if you are talking about motorex, that makes even less sense because what would motorex want with an integra? they specialize in skylines. they dont even make parts. they are just a tuning facility.

Motorex is on the West Coast.

It's located in SoCal. (thanks B16) :)

i didn't even see that part.

motorEX will NEVER, i repeat NEVER sponso you. they don't need it. they have a monopoly. I wish i bought stock in them

not too mention MotoRex isn't even on east coast. wow some of you need to research more often. MotoRex doesn't do just skylines, the will import almost any car you want. There main thing is getting those cars smog legal or smog exempt in cali. If i had some cash i'd get a Honda Civic RTX. Honda was so mean to America wen it comes to performance

Correct me if I'm wrong but most people who want to sponsor a car would like it bone stock? Be careful.. getting scammed really sucks

Back