Spoon civic and Spoon Teg info

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

theB16tegguy

I was just playin my GT- A-spec and I beat the FF Professional right? And I get the 96-00 spoon civic. So I'm like cool.... but then I look at the stats and the thing redlines at 16k!!!! I mean I new they reved high but DAMN!!! Is this the true redline?? If so I'm going to go shit a golden brick now......

Also what about the spoon teg and the mugen?? and any good sites on spoon or mugen??

to my best knowledge they don't, and also I always thought their products were produced to make gains in the midrange only pretty much.

Yeah. Pretty sure that they don't rev that high. The real Spoon Integra and Civic probably don't go past 12000. The Spoon Integra was in an OLD Super Street.

I already made a thread about this. Let me check. If I find it, I'll edit this one. I think it was SiR kid who answered it.

Edit: Here.
Asked and Answered.

I thought spoon made a engine to rev to 14k?? i dont think just anyone can buy it but i thought i read about it somewhere

even if it still makes horsepower above 12k, iguaranteet he torque cruve has taken a freakin nose dive.

shift.

you'll go faster.

i remember seeing an mpeg of a crx with a b16 revving to 13k on a dyno...sounded like it was gonna blow up...fuckin' REALLY LOUD and REALLY FUCKIN HIGH PITCHED...

Back