Spoon Sports Spark Plug Wires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow. they look like the nology hotwires, i didnt expect them to look like that. maybe the nology wires really work.

spoon.ht-wires_1.jpg

No, I own a Honda because it was given to me. I've built 3rd gen Supras and a 68 Mustang fastback. I'm not sayin I don't like my Honda, and when I do start building it, I will build it with my own style. I'm not sayin spoon doesn't know what they're doin. Spoon exhaust is pretty cool, but there are others who will make more hp. I'm sayin to buy everything spoon, because of the name, is ghey. If a spoon exhaust manifold added 10hp to the wheels and a APC exhuast manifold put down 20hp to wheels, then you'd still buy the spoon. It's function that counts people.
By the way, who the hell broke the 9's all motor?

I dont think its been done. Bisi is only at mid-high 10's and there is a link in 2-liters's sig that says 10.4 or something fo rthis guys civic (and it was some record)..

Originally posted by Bisimoto
Many of you may not know of my D15 powered all motor crx, but it has the current record of the world's fastest nat. asp. SOHC., with an elapsed time of 10.7.

I think 10.2 beats a 10.7. I may be wrong though. Madd props to Bisi for makin that accomplishment with a sohc non vtec 1.5 L. Which is probably stroked up to 2.2L anyway, but he's stil coo.

No,since he runs the smallest displacment that runs tens,according to NHRA's page,so I doubt it is stroked to 2.2.and the motor is list as a D15B6 1.5L sohc w/uncut full chassis.

Then I guess he's just one fast mofo. But Eric's the fastest. :D

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Mar 1 2003, 10:32 PM

Ok,but we're still talking about a less time than it takes to blink difference,haha.

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Mar 1 2003, 04:32 PM

Erick is faster because he runs an all motor b18c1. Bisi is running all motor d15 (well, this seeason its a f22, but still!)

sohc and dohc.. there is a difference. :)

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Mar 1 2003, 06:28 AM
wow. they look like the nology hotwires, i didnt expect them to look like that. maybe the nology wires really work.

I don't see a capcitor in line in those wires. The Nology wires have a capcitor built into the wire. I imagine that ground straps have nothing to do with creating a stronger spark and are there to minimize interference generated by running a large current through the wires.

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Mar 1 2003, 07:06 PM-->
TRuggiero_
@Mar 1 2003, 04:32 PM

Erick is faster because he runs an all motor b18c1. Bisi is running all motor d15 (well, this seeason its a f22, but still!)

sohc and dohc.. there is a difference. :)

You know what? My dad can kick your dads ass all over the place.

I have a honda b/c im on a budget. I think thats how this import thing started. If i had all the money, id get a Ferrari F50, NSX, or Skyline.

Back