SPOON!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Apr 1 2004, 06:11 PM
:werd:

Spoon engines are wayyyyyy overpriced. For that money he could've had a sweet Import Builders spec LS/VTEC swap and been going much faster with just as good build quality. Your buddy is a fool to have spent that much money on a motor with nothing more than a balanced rotating assembly. And as far as the welded diff goes, he'd be much better off with an actual LSD. Quaife's ATB diff is awesome.

:withstupid:

Nicely put - way to wreck that tranny w/weliding it together.

Originally posted by nismogod@Apr 1 2004, 07:10 PM
i think he choose yellow because it was spoon yellow? i'm not totally sure.

They shaved the door handles and painted the car with a corvette yellow with a pearl overlay.

:p

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 1 2004, 06:49 PM
oh shit
the first pic
with the bottom of the girls ass showing
that shit is HOT
mint-ness

:eek:

:puke:

nasty man... im sorry

lol. my bad on color of paint. lol. besides, i like the mini-spool. bwahahaha. i like my chica. is that what the vomit was about? or about the the car?

Brian's really picky about girls, so it was most likely about the girl.

does he have any pics of his girl? lol. and does he provide them for everyone to look at and also promise provocatives? ;) o well. i think she's hot, an i guess thats what counts yo.

I like the car. If someone wanted to give me a spoon engine I would take it in a heart beat. And as for the girls ass I live it. The 3rd picture with the other girl. In the full catholic outfit it just gross. I'm sorry shes nasty.

hmm, thats odd, courtney, the girl shown in the previous pick, is the girl in the catholic outfit. shitty pix. o well, i'll have more up eventually.

Plaid skirt, white top, glasses, retainer.

<<<<<Dirty fucker.

My ex used to dress up like that and it was HOT! I'm not gonna do any underage girls but goddamnit, a 22 year old looks hot dressed like one.

spoon, yes enduro and circuit

still, overpriced for what you get.

either way it's not my money

so B, whats her rating?? :p

i still wanna see b's girls so that i can compare his rating on my chica to my rating on his chica. no retainer on her tho! lol. and i think its hot my 21yr old gf, would dress like that for me, specially with french braided pigtails.

Back