Spoonful of Cinnamon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

things in life that cannot be done by the average man:

lick own elbows
eat a spoonful of cinamon
drink a gallon of milk in an hour and not throw up.

ive seen the heaping spoon of cinnamon done
ive only seen one person do it
i lost $20 :(

its damn hard
and most people cant do it
but it CAN be done

i would think if you were able to breath through your nose long enough you'd be able to get it moisturized with your spit and then its easy
but as soon as you breath through your mouth you;re fucked

the little puffs at the beginning of the end is always the best part

ive seen the heaping spoon of cinnamon done
ive only seen one person do it
i lost $20 :(

its damn hard
and most people cant do it
but it CAN be done

last i knew someone we know had the offer on the table with the gallon of milk but has yet to do it. and from what i remember it was alot of us who were gonna put money in on it.

it rubs together and it doesn't actually get wet easily... ever see cinnamon in a cup of coffee? it floats and really takes a while to get saturated. so, it just rubs back and forth around in your mouth forever... and it makes an immense cloud of dust in there... causing you to 'inhale' it and spit it all over. not to mention the fun when the dust lines your esophagus and sinuses.

I've done this a handful of times to new employees I can't push enough DO NOT do this when drinking. in fact I wont even do this unless my boss is with me and we have water and a bucket setup.

When people think of Cinnamon, they think of sugar/cinnamon mix, like what you'd get on your cinnamon toast crunch cereal. Cinnamon is not like that, when it's straight up it's one of the most powdery things I can think of. When a stupid cocky guy/girl eats it they put it in their mouth and when they go to breath it gets sucked down their throat and sticks to everything. so it causes the person to choke, not just a simple cough and choke, but choke to the point of the person turning different colors and almost passing out.

What makes it funny is once the person gets enough air back into their system they end up coughing/blowing the stuff out all over the place,

you CAN do it, but you need to stick the stuff in your mouth, breath in through your noise and out of your mouth as slow as you can while trying to get the cinnamon wet. once its wet you can swallow it. but cocky people don't do that, they just put it in their mouths and swallow.

Again I've done this a handful of times to employees and it's funny as hell, but I've come close with two people where I've worried about them passing out from not breathing.

oh don't forget the packet of saltine crackers in under 1 min...

katrina and i BOTH did this tonight. a HUGE teaspoonful. it wasn't so bad. we were prepared :)

next time i will get it on video.

i was planning on the milk challenge... and i think i may still try it.. i forgot..

eh jeffie.. saltine crackers in 1 min.. whats that challenge??

Last edited:
thats alot of crackers for 1 min.. another challenge i think i'm capable of doing (well maybe not.. thats about 1 cracker every 2 sec).. hehe

the saltines one sucks. i got to 8 in a minute. but i cheated to get to 10 and dipped them in water. lol

Back