Sportcompactonly.com SUX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fionntan

Banned
I ordered some parts from these guys on the 9th of may. Three days later one piece shows up. I check the web site to see whats going on with the other part and it says that my order is still processing. So I call and the guy on the phone says "Ahh it looks like your oder is still processing." I say "well I have already gotten one part, I am just checking on the other." He says "well that is funny we dont even have a record that it was shipped.. So I say "ok well I guess I will wait a few more days and see what happens." On the 16th I send an email to see whats going on. On the 19th, "Oh sorry that part is out of stock for at least 6 weeks." So I call "Uhh well were you going to let me know, because I havent received any emails, or phone calls from you." Long story short I cancelled my order. I was told it would take 7-10 buisiness days (it only took one for them to take it out of my account) but whatever. Today Still no money. I call, "It got processed on the 27th so it should be 7-10 buisness days from then." "What, You said 7-10 days when I talked to you on the 19th." (brushed off by the lady on the phone) She is supposed to talk to the accountant and have it expedited, whatever thats supposed to mean.

That sucks. Yeah sometimes with sites like that I e-mail before I buy and ask if stuff is in stock, because half the time you order something and pay for it and then five days later they'll notify you that it's out of stock or on backorder...

The site had it listed as in stock so I just assumed it was there...I think I will stick to calling companies instead of using the internet when I can.

Yeah that's probably a good idea...

call your card company or bank and file a charge back. youll get the money that instance...

I tried dealing with Sportcompactonline once.

They have a pricematch policy, and I found a website that beats their price. So I filled out the forms, and evetrything, but no, they want me to buy it from them, then get a refund for the amount.... Right.

When I asked them if they could ship to my APO address, they said yes. So, after I paid, I waited two weeks, then I checked the orders page on their site to see WTF is up. They never shipped it, because they "Can't ship to a PO Box". Uh, I asked before ordering. So then I had to explain to them that I have no street address, and if they UPS it to my house, I'll have to pay customs fees for importing it into germany. They informed me that it's my problem. I informed them that I want my money back, and they made me wait another two weeks, and I finally got a refund.

I'll never deal with "performance parts stores" online, ever again. They're all the same.

Not all of them are bad...I regularly use summitracing.com and they have 100% primo cust. service in my opinion. My orders always get to me in two or three days, but they have a wharehouse in GA which helps and I always call them too. But yeah sportcompactonly.com sux as I said before

I got my money back this morning, but there is a small problem...They gave me all my money back, not just the money for the part they never sent. My problem is do I call them and tell them they gave me too much money or do I look at it as an inconvenience charge. I dont like being dishonest, but I also dont like being screwed around with. What would you do?

Well...do you want to hear what I think that you should do? Or do you want to hear what I'd probably actually do? ^_^

keep the fucking money

yeah.. it's just like going to mcdonalds and getting an extra burger or order of fries, do you say anything? hell no! besides they deserve it for being cuntrags

Sportcompactonly is a piece of shit company.

A friend of mine ordered some suspension from them for his Nissan, and got completely screwed. Not only did they send him the wrong stuff, but they wouldn't return it. He was forced to sell it for nearly half the price. He sent it back and they said he damaged the suspension. Bullshit.

Not all of them are bad...I regularly use summitracing.com and they have 100% primo cust. service in my opinion. My orders always get to me in two or three days, but they have a wharehouse in GA which helps and I always call them too. But yeah sportcompactonly.com sux as I said before

I love being able to take a 10 minute drive to go to the Summit store, the people there know their shit and they always got stuff on the clearance table for retarded low prices, and they price match.

Back