sports car sales charts for 03-04

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by nismogod@May 16 2004, 11:18 PM
check out a skyline, ford GT40, and a 911. not to mention the exotics that own in all aspects. dunno, i'd personally buy a R34 GTR skyline for the same price before i'd buy an NSX. but thats me. the nissan guy.

Too bad that list was for the US market. =(

shit for under $100K there are MANY MANY MANY cars I would buy before an NSX.

I own the top selling sports car in the us so I can't bitch too much. =)

i realise the nsx is a track car, but who here has there own personal track in there backyard?

90% of people who buy sports cars, with the intention of racing them at all, are buying them for 1/8, 1/4, or top speed highway racing

and that is clearly represented in those figures

30 miles is close enuf for me :) i want an nsx-r end of story.

i think honda has really given up on the NSX selling massive numbers over here, they really dont even try to market the car that much. infact i dont think the dealer here even had a brochure for it :(.

Originally posted by micah@May 17 2004, 05:54 AM
i realise the nsx is a track car, but who here has there own personal track in there backyard?

90% of people who buy sports cars, with the intention of racing them at all, are buying them for 1/8, 1/4, or top speed highway racing

and that is clearly represented in those figures

And on that note, what's the point of a Viper or a vette? It's status symbol, and sorry, no matter how nice an NSX is, it's still a Honda. Even though it out performs a few Ferraris, which one gets the panties wet?

Originally posted by 92b16vx@May 17 2004, 02:05 AM
And on that note, what's the point of a Viper or a vette? It's status symbol, and sorry, no matter how nice an NSX is, it's still a Honda. Even though it out performs a few Ferraris, which one gets the panties wet?

Saw a very clean red NSX at Six Flags last year..... yummy. *drools & checks panties... yup!* Would much rather own and drive an NSX than a Ferrari, always. If I did, at least nfn15037 could work on it for me. Hehe. ;) :)

I love fast cars, but I would always be practical about owning them. Plus there are lots of other things to spend money on than sportscar maintenance...

as stupid as it might sound, id rather have an nsx then a ferrari

ive never been very much of a ferrari fan, and nsx's are just rare

i see ferraris all the time, but maybe once a year i see an nsx.

Originally posted by micah@May 17 2004, 03:56 PM
as stupid as it might sound, id rather have an nsx then a ferrari

ive never been very much of a ferrari fan, and nsx's are just rare

i see ferraris all the time, but maybe once a year i see an nsx.

:werd: I have only met one person with an NSX down here--I have seen maybe 3, 2 were out of towners.

I have to agree with taking an nsx over *some* ferraris like the front engine one, i cant remember the name right now and the older ones like the 355. But theres no way I'd take an nsx over a 360 or of course ferrari's top of the line cars.

i don't know if it is just me, but those numbers seam off. more 911's sold then the Miata's and less then 3k? It just seams off. Where did this slip come from.

i'd take the turbo egg. 911 for life kids. always wanted one.

Back