Spread it around...scammer who got me for big $$

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

We've found a lawyer, sorting out options now

Move this to NWS and I'll weigh in.

edit: or, don't, and just know that I'm down to pay someone a visit to even things out if/when you decide to go.

Move this to NWS and I'll weigh in.

edit: or, don't, and just know that I'm down to pay someone a visit to even things out if/when you decide to go.

Wil if I end up in AZ I was planning on stopping by IDB
I've been saying I need to get to AZ soon...

My take (which I just got from reading those posts so it has no real bearing):

Victor doesn't sound like that great a character, but I think he's just a run of the mill importer. Billy sounds like the problem. Sounds like he wanted to get into importing, but knew nothing so is paying someone else to do it all. He either didn't forward all money onto Victor, or didn't get proof that he did. Victor attempting to sell the "parts" is most likely because he has personal capital in them that he needs.

Yeah I put it out there....my goal was make sure when you google "rhdamerica" nothing but those posts comes up in the first couple pages

thats all i found when i googles rhdamerica.. other than the website thats the first listed

Damn, that sucks. Best of luck to you in the legal process.. hopefully something comes of it.
Nice looking car too

Shitty situation. Hope you guys get it settled soon. Victor has NOTHING to do with billy and your contract. Billy owes you money. Simple

Back