Spring Break 05

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolLess16

well got back this week from daytona beach, and had to say that it was a blast. weather sucked but the woman and cars were awesome. im glad to see that in florida there still is a ton of rice down there just like up here in ohio. but most of the imports were sick. great place to go if you ages 19and up (especially 21). we stayed at the desert inn and they had a bikini contest and wet t-shirt everyday depending on the weather. and the hotel was a mad house the whole week we were there. just wanted to know if anyone else went there too. im just trying to recoupe from the weak of smoking and drinking myself retarded. im just hoping i dont get a call in a couple week finding out i got one on the way - lol

i do love florida.... specially Otown.....its in the middle of the state, next to everything

No way, spring breakers give this town something to drink to.

well i dont drink and they do nothing but act like asshats

sure the scantily clad women are nice, if i could just kick out the thousands of douchebag jock drunk college guys who think they are billy bad asses that would be fine :)

Yeah, I admit, it is a sausage fest down here, but the chicks that are here are hot.

Spring Break who cares its all about Winter Music Conference, going on right now in S. Beach all the best DJs are there right now. Oh to watch Carl Cox battle with other Djs just to play at clubs I hear its crazy.

yea.... i would much rather watch 10girls have a wet-tshirt then two dudes battle eachother- no offence

on your spring break you went to daytona... i went snowboarding. but i did get drunk every night too.

carl cox sucks any way. i don't know why people like him. i think he plays shit.

women oil wrestling and shit > cox. :)

I just got back from my week long binge of alcohol, good weed, strip clubs and gyros. Too many stories to list.

You guys should look ay some pics from Winter Music Conference then come back and we will talk. The pool parties are ridiculous. B you just don't like Carl Cox cuz its not TRANCE. TRANCE SUX.

Back