Spring Break Vegas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EkSivik_99

Yea Ho FO SHo
some buddies and me are thinkn bout Las Vegas for spring break. The last 3 years wev spent spring break in south padre. This year were trying somthing new. iv never been to vegas so my question is whats it like during spring break? ours starts March 14 - 23. so all comments are welcome, cuz if it sucks i really dont wanna spend the money somthing that wont be fun. :cool:

wwwwwwwwow if you can't have fun in vegas you're broken. booze, gambling, showgirls, college town, stripbars, cheap food, and great weather.

yeah so what was your question?

oh right right, you're wondering if you'll miss the ocean. :squint:

Actually they're illegal within the city limits of Las Vegas, however, right outside those borders is a different story.

I've never been there myself, but if you can't have fun in Vegas then I think there's a problem.

hooker's are legal, if the county's size is under 400,000 people i believe

Last edited:
brothels are 1 hr away in pahrump. something fun to do just so you can say you did it, but if you can't get laid in vegas you need to give up on trying to get laid and become a sheep farmer (sheep dont put up that much of a fight).

some buddies and me are thinkn bout Las Vegas for spring break. The last 3 years wev spent spring break in south padre. This year were trying somthing new. iv never been to vegas so my question is whats it like during spring break? ours starts March 14 - 23. so all comments are welcome, cuz if it sucks i really dont wanna spend the money somthing that wont be fun. :cool:

Just so you know Vegas is usually pretty expensive around that time. Thats right at the start of the post season for NCAA Men's Basketball so hotels can be pretty costly for anything on the strip.

i think with this year's market you should be able to find some deals. especially if you book early.

yea i beleive were bookn our hotel at the end of the month. iv done some searchn they got some pretty good rates right now. and i didnt mean that i wouldnt have fun booze and stripers is plenty of fun no matter where i am.

Your vacation is pretty hinged upon this "paying for a wet, stinky hole" premise, I guess. Are you spring breaking with the Kids of Widney High ?

Not a bad call. I'm going to vegas for my buddy's 21'st bday so we decided to go a different route.

We're going to puerta vallarta from the 17-22 I believe. Then I'm going to vegas two weeks later.:)

Back