spring/coilovers

which 1's would you buy

• tenzo r coilovers, or some other cheap br

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

str8jdmda

ok im looking to buy some spring or coilovers here in the next day or some and im on a tight budget and what im lookin at now are the tenzors and the skunk 2 springs what do u think would be the better choice

Depends on your criteria.

For ride quality go with the coil springs.

For adjustability and stiffness go with coilovers, but not Tenzos. They ride very rough, moreso than other brands.

Originally posted by str8jdmda@Jun 24 2004, 01:16 PM
ok im looking to buy some spring or coilovers here in the next day or some and im on a tight budget and what im lookin at now are the tenzors and the skunk 2 springs what do u think would be the better choice

If you dont want to spend to much money, I suggest you go on and get some Dropzone coilovers! I do have them on my car and they do ride like Skunk2! They will run you about 125! I cant complain on the ride!

imo if ur on a budget go on ebay you can get the dropzone springs(and others) for under 100 if your just lookin for the drop there fine.

Originally posted by PhyRe@Jun 25 2004, 02:16 PM
imo if ur on a budget go on ebay you can get the dropzone springs(and others) for under 100 if your just lookin for the drop there fine.

My buddy had some of those and they broke 2 months after. You get what you pay for remember that if you pay $100 for springs thats what you will get if you pay a little bit more you will get a better product which will last longer.

209 shipped for eibach sportlines. almost 2 inch drop and very much improved handling

Originally posted by str8jdmda@Jun 24 2004, 01:16 PM

Screw it, why not just save up some more and wait a little bit and go all out? Tein SS or the mugen suspension setup. If your car isn't lowered already, why not just wait a little bit longer before you actually do it? I was lucky myself for my friend giving me his old setup, but I'm still saving up for the tein's or mugen suspension right now.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 25 2004, 09:24 PM
get either IB or eibach for springs. everything else prety much sucks.

Not true, B. Tanabe makes wonderful springs. The GF210 kicks ass.

Back