Spring NE Swap Meet, March 31st. CT. BBQ/BYOB

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

doesnt matter. i finally got around to checking it out a few weeks ago so i just tossed it lol

Like OMG! im excited for this, I will be bringing some mad Icey parts to sell ^_^ If anyone is interested in a Buddy Club racing seat and a Z6 transmission I will bring it if not, im not interested in bringing it all the way to CT lol sooooo let me know guys!

im looking for a wastegate, injecters for the D16z6 turbo build, also any type of intercooler parts or down pipes. . . so lmk guys

Last edited:
i got some blue top injectors with clips and a rev hard bar and plate ic if your interested along witha bunch of silicon coupler and t-bolt clamps from atpturbo. lmk

i got some blue top injectors with clips and a rev hard bar and plate ic if your interested along witha bunch of silicon coupler and t-bolt clamps from atpturbo. lmk

post up some pictures! what are you looking to get for them?

hmm...

I know i am touch and go on this, but if i can get someone to go with me i would be down for a road trip, assumming i could sleep on a couch or a floor if i were to drink. . .

I know i am touch and go on this, but if i can get someone to go with me i would be down for a road trip, assumming i could sleep on a couch or a floor if i were to drink. . .

Yeah, you're welcome to stay at Chez Cel.

post up some pictures! what are you looking to get for them?
I also have so IC piping witha dsm BOV too if interested
$200 for the IC
DSCN1450_resize_edited.JPG

$30 for the injectors
DSCN1449.JPG
My friend also has a 3" dp with a flex pipe for a t3, he has a tial wastegate, and a rank1 d-series log manifold, but i dont know how much he wants for them

Last edited:
i'm about 20 min from clayton's house, and have 2 couches for people to crash on as well. but, you'll need to be in driving condition to make it there. but if you just need an over-night place for someone far out of town, you're more than welcome to crash at my place..... just don't steal my shit :D

James... I can meet you.
cool i'll talk to my friend around here before i make any deffinent plans, my car is being built as of right now. so i might need to hitch a ride, either way ii could chip in gas $$.

I only steal shiny things, so as a precaution spray down the room with flat black paint or primer and then everything is safe. why is that smily brown???!??hahhha

Not 100% on whether or not I'll be going. I'll be taking some days off before this for my swap, and for a meet - if I can get the time off I'll go if not...well. Oh well.

doooeeeeet you can ride down with me if you want.

Back