Springs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What is a good lowering spring for an eg hatch? What do you guys thing about neuspeed, h&r and eibach. These are my choices, just can't decide which will have the best handling and the best ride. Which of these would you guys prefer and why? any bad or good experience with these springs??

i have heard good things about all of those ... you really cant make a wrong choice

I've heard good thing about all and I'm having a tough time deciding but from waht i understand buy ground controls if you can.

i'm kinda trying to stay away from getting coil overs just because i heard that the ride would be really bad and you have to get your car corner balance. That's why I'm thinking of springs just can't decide which one would be a good spring.

Originally posted by hatchproject@Apr 10 2003, 01:23 AM
i'm kinda trying to stay away from getting coil overs just because i heard that the ride would be really bad and you have to get your car corner balance.

you dont HAVE to....but it is a wise idea. im running on what is possibly the worst "coil overs" to possibly run. Matrix.
untill i decide to throw h&rs or something comprable (sp) onto it.

Back