Sprint Springs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Mech

Banned
I installed some sprint springs on my 90' 4dr Teg and the left side looks to have almost an inch more of a drop then the right side!! I thought the springs were the only thing that held up a car! Are the springs bad or what? What can possibly cause this problem. Damn! I had faulty Coilovers so I bought springs, damn.. I can't win.

Have you checked to make sure that:

1. The springs are all in the right position on the vehicle.

2. The bottom of the spring is snug against the strut stop.

3. Everything that came off your stock struts, went back on when you added the springs.

4. Made sure someone didn't try to heat the springs you bought, only getting two done before someone smarter came and took his torch away from him.

Take a day and redo your installation and see if it was any of the above. If not then go buy something brand new.

I had terrible experiences with Sprint Springs. They were squishy when I installed them, and ended up sagging majorly over time. Got rid of them for H&R's and couldn't be happier.

was your car doing the same thing when you had coilovers on there? if so, all you had to do is adjust them to make the car even. but if you had your coilovers turned all the way down or up and it was doing it, it could be your struts on that side went bad?? just a wild guess tho...

my front left is extremely prone to hitting the wheel well. if i could do it over again, i would get eibach or H&R.

Back