SPYING ON UR GIRLFRIEND

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are paranoid, if this is your biggest worry...then ask her, if her honesty isn't good enough for you, she should leave you. At least that is what I would to if the roles were reversed.

if she ever gave me a reason to, i sure as hell would do all of the above!!

so far i have no reason to suspect anything, so i really dont snoop much. i check her fone everyonce ina while, but i'm just curious to knwo what people have been saying to her in text messeging.

then toss her bitch-titted ass to the curb, and move on.

pissedoffrating: 4

lol

hey, i'm back....havent posted here in a while....but tony, heres an idea that should work, i did this with my last chic...does your gf go to any online communities? such as friendster.com, or asianavenue.com, apartment107.com or anything of that sort? well, if she does, make a fake personal page with a good looking guy on the page, and send her a message saying that you're interested...i did this to my ex- chic, and she responded just how i thought, she said she was single...fucking bitch!

I am ashamed to say I used to drive by my ex-g/f's dorm room like 9 times a day. I'd drive by the student parking lot to see if her car was there too. st4Lkin', y0!1!!1
I don't even know why I did it...
:ph34r:

Originally posted by mattcalica@Oct 7 2003, 02:33 AM
hey, i'm back....havent posted here in a while....but tony, heres an idea that should work, i did this with my last chic...does your gf go to any online communities? such as friendster.com, or asianavenue.com, apartment107.com or anything of that sort? well, if she does, make a fake personal page with a good looking guy on the page, and send her a message saying that you're interested...i did this to my ex- chic, and she responded just how i thought, she said she was single...fucking bitch!

I don't think that your old gf did anything wrong. I think most would respond to an approach like that in the same way... you flattered her with a deception. I know a few guys happy with their gfs that play on sites like those. Does anyone really take them seriously? Did your exgf go as far as to set up a date with your fake identity?

Tonyd0821: Anyway, I agree with what some have said before me, if you have these feelings of distrust, just get out of the relationship pronto. Don't lower yourself by spying on her. Screw trying to collect the facts and trust your intuition. Better luck next time...

I would admit that I have spyed on my ex before!

A long time ago my cuz and I dated these two girls who where best friends! Well we actually just fucked them!

Anyways, one night they said they were just going to have a girls night! Being all bored and suspisous we went to the house were they were hanging out!

We were droped off by are other friend two houses down and we sneaked around the house to the backyard! The lights were off in the livingroom and the girls room unpstairs lights were on! We could not see anything so we bounced!

There was a strange car there that we could not itdentify! The door was locked too, so we couldn't get in it to check whose car it was.

Again we were like 16 years old, and I know at least one time in your life you at least did some sort of spying!

I do the cell phone thing constiently. Just check the dailed calls! Do not worry about the recieved calls.

if there is no trust in the relationship then it is never going to work

I dated a girl a few years ago and I was always suspicious of what she was doing when she wasn't with me and I would get really jealous, I never spied on her because that isn't my style but we didn't last very long because I was always unhappy when she wasn't around

with my current GF (2.5 years :D ) I have never thought twice about what she does when she's not with me because I trust her without fail. She has always been honest with me and I am always honest with her and even though she has alot of good guy friends and she goes out with the every once in a while it just doesn't phase me

if you feel the need to spy on her or think she may be cheating on you then either break up with her or ask her to her face because I guarantee it will not be pretty if she finds out you are spying and that will almost certainly end the relationship

:cliffs:
if you can't trust her leave her

base your relationships off of trust people.

if you can't trust her now how are you going to trust her later assuming this is for the long haul..

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Oct 7 2003, 08:33 AM
Dude, call up Cheaters! I'm addicted to that damn show. I'd love to see you on there. I'd be cheering for you all the way. :D

:lol: we do think alike alot
lol...

ya that show keeps me glued to the edge of my seat

I didn't read all the posts, but if you don't trust her, ask her, and see what kind of lie or honest answer she comes up with, if it makes sense you should be ok, if not leave her.

Originally posted by khrisb@Oct 6 2003, 10:48 PM
I am ashamed to say I used to drive by my ex-g/f's dorm room like 9 times a day. I'd drive by the student parking lot to see if her car was there too. st4Lkin', y0!1!!1
I don't even know why I did it...

you scare me

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Oct 7 2003, 07:48 AM-->
mattcalica
@Oct 7 2003, 02:33 AM
hey, i'm back....havent posted here in a while....but tony, heres an idea that should work, i did this with my last chic...does your gf go to any online communities?  such as friendster.com, or asianavenue.com, apartment107.com or anything of that sort?  well, if she does, make a fake personal page with a good looking guy on the page,  and send her a message saying that you're interested...i did this to my ex- chic, and she responded just how i thought, she said she was single...fucking bitch!

I don't think that your old gf did anything wrong. I think most would respond to an approach like that in the same way... you flattered her with a deception. I know a few guys happy with their gfs that play on sites like those. Does anyone really take them seriously? Did your exgf go as far as to set up a date with your fake identity?

Tonyd0821: Anyway, I agree with what some have said before me, if you have these feelings of distrust, just get out of the relationship pronto. Don't lower yourself by spying on her. Screw trying to collect the facts and trust your intuition. Better luck next time...

well therin lies the problem....
if you havent allready noticed by my rantings and ravings on here...

im kinda sorta fucked in the head. im not sure if it is ME that is "out there" or her.

this is the first girlfriend i have ever had that made me act the way i do.

every other girl, i completely trusted and vice versa....

but up untill we met a 6 months ago, i did not have a gf for almost 2 years because my i put my schooling first above all. now that school is not as "push push" as it was before, i have the luxury of being able to date girls.

so my thinking is that since i havent had a gf in 2 years, im just "out of the loop"
and maybe im just being crazy...

i just see shit in her, that my "intuition" says....something isnt right.

my mom had that kind of intuition....psychic. i think i got it from her. i can predict shit on a semi-regular basis, and i get certain "feelings" couple times a week that i take as "psychic intuitions" and the scary thing is.....im usually right.

Personally i would dump a girl if she ever gave me a reason not to trust her. if she is making you feel this way than you should leave her cuz if you can't trust her now what makes you think you can trust her later.

Tony. i say you fukin stalk her ass cuz it'll probably be over anyway, might as well have some fun with it.

my mom had that kind of intuition....psychic. i think i got it from her. i can predict shit on a semi-regular basis, and i get certain "feelings" couple times a week that i take as "psychic intuitions" and the scary thing is.....im usually right.

then buy a damn turban and dump her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back